Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Bicolor Mythicals?
I found this while wandering around in the wikia... It looks like Mythicals are very likely to get a 7 crown Bicolor upgrade!
Source link can be found here. It's Astonishing Beauty Transmute Medusa.

EDIT: They've been added to the game. You can check them out in the wiki.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
They were featured inside the Easter Machine by Hydra. but why Medusa…? She wasn't in there. oh lots of questions…
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
W...T...F? This is what the game devs are working on instead of actually fixing the bugs that affect gameplay? They need to get their damn priorities straight.
A$$ or grass is the ONLY way you're rolling with me. I get my own $$$

iD: 631.581.647
Given the new high shields on the bigger spiders, the chests that spawned on Wednesdays treasures last week, the 6 crown bicolor starters and the special edition mythicals as clues, it has been my guess that all regular legendaries will see a new evolution in the future.

The Medusa is just a stronger hint to that upgrade.

Im still hoping they will give us another shot at the real original mythicals. Maybe for the games first anniversary?
I am going to have Ritchie comment on this. He is going to be throwing some Ideas pretty soon on what could happen there.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
Medusa can produce enough dmg with a multicolor team as-is. What does the GIANT spider's shield have to do with a 7 crown evo? Every other defense is far below the GIANT spider, so...

Here's another one, Executioner War Minotaur.
Bigger shields above the 100k cap all monsters had previously imply we will see evolutions of the current fighters skills that can break these higher shields. Not a certainty but on top of all the new Evo materials it's pointing in that direction.
There are already a few select fighters that completely ignore armor. I checked the "behind the scenes" mythicals, but none of them have an armor break.
(Except Executioner War Minotaur and Deadly Bite Elemental Hydra)
Post the link to the hydra. I searched myself for any of these links, but can't find them. Lol