Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Bicolor Mythicals?
(04-06-2016, 06:20 AM)MonsterKeV0 Wrote:  Post the link to the hydra. I searched myself for any of these links, but can't find them. Lol

Here it is.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
I wonder if the devs will rerelease them when those evos are officially out. Not doing this would be quite disappointing, but also hillarious at the same time.

Aaand there goes my theory about new farmable 5* legendaries.
I hope that "captain" skill doesn't stick, because it's weaker than the OG Deadly bite, Hydra. The info on all of 'em is still the same, with respect to a few key changes. The only mythical with an updated "captain" skill is the minotaur... so far. All of them are still being sorted out. How about posting the mighty cyclops, and queen naga? Thnx, in advance
A$$ or grass is the ONLY way you're rolling with me. I get my own $$$

iD: 631.581.647
I'll post them as well.

Naga | Cyclops

(04-06-2016, 09:32 AM)MonsterKeV0 Wrote:  I hope that "captain" skill doesn't stick, because it's weaker than the OG Deadly bite, Hydra. The info on all of 'em is still the same, with respect to a few key changes. The only mythical with an updated "captain" skill is the minotaur... so far. All of them are still being sorted out. How about posting the mighty cyclops, and queen naga? Thnx, in advance

Naga's healing skill is upgraded, by the way.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
Thnx again. Seems like Naga got an upgrade for both her "captain" and "active" skill. I wonder what the thought process was when they cam up with the atk/ defense numbers. Their defense went up slightly, while each fighter's atk rose greatly. Devs afraid of a 2k defense? Wait... imagine a multicolor team with these guys! Damn, that'll be game breaking. Hahaha. Just felt like saying that. But it'll be ridiculously strong for anyone that rolled all 5 of these fighters. I'm really wishing I rolled the minotaur though.

(04-06-2016, 05:56 AM)ISeeMyself Wrote:  There are already a few select fighters that completely ignore armor. I checked the "behind the scenes" mythicals, but none of them have an armor break.
(Except Executioner War Minotaur and Deadly Bite Elemental Hydra)

As I said it's just a guess. New Evo materials released solely for legendaries we can no longer obtain doesn't make as much sense as a universal upgrade in the works. The new island on Monday is only needed for a handful of fighters so far, the new level for Wednesday has yet to be involved in anyone's evolution requirements. A sudden jump in the maximum defense of newly released fighters. Even zayla hinted that the Easter special edition fighters might mean an upgrade for the original versions. And then there is the bicolor starters freshly released as a precursor to a beautiful era of bicolor legendaries.

The mythicals were the first set of legendaries right? So it would make sense to see their upgrades added to the wiki first.

I guess we will wait and see.
We,both Zayla & I have been hinting toward that for a while now. 6 Crown Starters, 7 Crown Legenderies, Boxing Toads, Cannot use the 6 and 7 Crown Fighters inside the PVP Arena, there's a few more holes to be filled in. I will admit now, I'm happy for the Mythicals. I have not rolled any, but Am pleased about what is going on now. If we're going to go in order of the Legenderies Release, then I have a plausible theory, that they're going to get them all one at a time. Arch Angels will just get the 6 Crown additions, while 7 Crown might change their School, or something of the sort. I'm still curious about it.

while I will admit 1 thing right now, I'm stunned by what they will turn out to be. I just hope though that in case we are allowed to, or they have multiple 7 Crown Evolutions, we can pick them in the coming years of Skydoms. I thank you though so much on the "Abyss Links" because Kev is right, Attack went up with a vengeance, while Def only went up Slightly, & E.Generation wasn't really touched from what I see.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
Zaylie, would you 2 happen to be fortune tellers, gypsies, or fortune telling, gypsies? Hahaha. I have to admit, I thought you were just rambling on at one point in time, but your theories are coming true. Maybe the devs are listening to you more than we may think, or a mole for the Etermax team. Hahaha jk

hahahahaha! I don't think so... I hope we're not predicting the future...

Wait guys we already have a problem with that theory... The Island Lords were the 1st ones to become Legendaries by the order of the Fighters Book, but the Mythicals came first {beings they were removed}. So by order of Legenderies aren't going to be confirmed. UGH! Why skip the Island Lords...?
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
Tis true, Ritchie. So why are they working on the mythical fighters that were removed from the "rare" machine... Hmmmmm???