Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Bicolor Mythicals?
Well Ritchie, the Island Lords were Featured by the Steam Buster in there.
Elementals by Undine
Mythicals by Hydra
Sins by Lust
Humanoids by Sun WuKong
So although Island Lords did come first, Mythicals are 2nd, Mythicals got them 1st for the reason you sited, while Island Lords will get one as well in some time. So the Theory isn't all lost, just the Mythicals are slightly more popular than Island Lords, and Sins I think might come next. What really bothers me is why in the hell did the stats go out of whack so much with the 6 Crown Starters when they all had the same exact Stats when level 99 on 5 Crowns.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
They don't have exactly the same stats, at least as fighters, they probably do as defenders. Anyway, had Trixy and Margot both maxed and Trix was more of a tank, with high defense and attack not so much, while Margot was more balanced, but with lower energy gain. If I have to guess, Strich is a glass cannon type, Brook is more tanky and Grumphear is similar to Margot. As for new evos, I don't think Sins are getting new forms so soon - technically Envy and Pride are part of their line too and upgrading these might prove a little problematic. To be honest, I'd like to see Archangels next, they've been hinting bicolors for a long time, they may as well get it.
GG WP NO RE.
If you haven't read this yet, check it out: http://forum.skydoms.com/showthread.php?tid=6386&pid=9363#pid9363

The beans have been spilt, haha Tongue
And the Facebook announcement asks who we want to see upgraded next!!!
Not bad on the Mythicals...the Art is really nice.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
Question though, what tier are these? I've seen somebody with Mech Cyclops as captain and he was listed as 6 crown. So is 6 crown the limit, regardless of how many time monster evolved, or is there just no graphic for this (yet...?), the same way there is no graphic difference in 5/6 tier capsules in monster book?
GG WP NO RE.
Titan tier (7 crowns). I think game only supports up to 6.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
I'm a little upset right now about what has happened to these fighters. I'm not going to make a new post about them, like what I normally do when I see new fighters. These would still get 1 to keep my pattern, but I say this now, I'm not pleased with them 100%.