Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who should I evolve first?
Hi, folks!

I'm new here. I'm loving Skydoms! It's far and away my favorite obsession these days.

I found this forum yesterday, and already it has been a huge help to my game.

After many Tuesdays, I finally captured a Prismatic Fem Wisp. All of my top fighters need one of those things in order to evolve. I am wondering which of my fighters to evolve first.

I have the following fighters ready to evolve (or close enough):

#4 Arcane Mistress Trixy
#20 Iron Maiden Margot
#80 Lady Sherwen
#92 Elite Marksman Grimer
#98 Elite Marksman Craven
#101 Elite Marksman Tendor
#390 Virgo
#392 Libra
#454 Brave Skyleia
#471 Moctezuma

I only have a single Prismatic Fem Wisp. Who do you suggest I evolve first, and why? Please advise, and thank you in advance. Happy Tuesday! (Of course, there is also the issue of my solitary Queen Ant, heehee)

My name is Glenn
In-game I go by glenesis
My Friend ID is 483.961.451

Cheers!
Hi! I'm Glenn from New York in the USA :-)
PLEASE, feel free to friend request me in-game.

ID 483.961.451 Level 131 Clan F_YEAH_LONG_ISLAND
ID 229.008.643 Level 110 Clan Manifestus Fatum
ID 781.611.126 Level 103 Clan Manifestus Fatum

I need with Anubis.
Still, I am trying to build a 50-point slug.
Cheers!
Hi Glenn,

At entry level you would be relying on Healer a lot because your fighters do not a lot of health, so I would say #80 Lady Sherwan but if you are keen and this would be a good long term use, I would suggest you to evolve Virgo straight away. . Hope this help. Cheers Paul
Moctezuma is an excellent choice provided you can match multiple war gems. If not, evolving a sharpshooter will increase your armor piercing, which is a godsend in most nasty situations involving chameleons. Spiked Chameleon is a guaranteed OHKO.
I also would suggest to evo healers, but it seems like you have Sherwen, who falls a bit weak in terms of healing.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
The marksman, with their "active" skill, will help you farm the evo mats easier. Sherwen can be your team healer. Mocteczuma will greatly increase your team dmg if you run a mono-color war (green) squad. This squad can include Sherwen as your healer. The amazon can help you deal dmg if as long as you can build combos. I'd evo one of them. These might be the most useful, but idk what level you are in-game. I'd probably evo Sherwen, and use her in a fairly mono-color war squad, with Mocteczuma as captain.
A$$ or grass is the ONLY way you're rolling with me. I get my own $$$

iD: 631.581.647
First, I'd like to thank everyone for their swift and wise advice. You all rock mighty hard! It's very nice to meet you all. This is a great board! Thank you all very much for making me feel right at home here.

I believe I am going hunting today for more Marbled Chests. Does anyone know where those things hide out? I have two of them, but I acquired them when I was a bit more of a noob. I don't know where I got them Tongue EDIT: I found them! Of course, the marbled ruined chest is Mech and is at LLLR on level II of Wednesday Treasures.

Based upon everyone's fine counsel, I think my plan is to evolve Moctezuma straight away, then at least one of my Marksmen, then Lady Sherwen. I've learned not to venture into the harder levels without the aid of a strong co-captain healer, unless I just want to see how fast I can die.

Moctezuma and Lady Sherwen have been my heavy-hitters through the whole game so far, until recently when I started captaining with Iron Maiden Margot, then filling out my line-up with Virgo for some extra yellow kick and then all three of my Marksmen - Grimer, Tendor & Craven, and trying to balance out with the various Legendary co-captaining skills of friends' monsters. With the help of an evolved Set co-captain I have finally gotten through level II of Tuesday Mists a few times. In generaI if I can't find Set, I'll try to find a strong Lady Limtel or Sherwen. Before I got to Infernal Volcano, even Nissa has been a greatly helpful co-captain healer.

Down the line a bit, I like the idea of a blue/purple bi-color team captained with Set and co-captained with Ra - that would be ideal for me for a while. I've gotten spoiled by the 2,500+ damage buffer that Set generates. I hope the Rare Machine drops one of these guys on me sometime!

(04-06-2016, 04:38 AM)Peter Sriswai Wrote:  ...I would suggest you to evolve Virgo straight away. .

Peter, if you don't mind my asking, what happens to Virgo at the next level of evolution? I haven't encountered her in her evolved state yet.

I need with Anubis.
Cheers!
Hi Glenn, glad that you settled on which characters you would like to used. Based on your logic, I think your team is great with Green colour fighters. While in the normal game play, you can use multi-colour fighters in a team to balance the attack but I must stress that in PVP game play (and this is based on my experience - people rely on mono colour team to win their PVP games). :-)

For Virgo, her highest level (6 crowns) would give you the following (you can check each character profile in Skydoms wiki):

Captain Skills: 3x attacks for yellow fighter if their team energy generation is less than 30%.

Active Skill (cost 3,600 units): Turn all yellow gems on the current board into yellow healing gems.

Random Skill: Attack twice.

Virgo is not so great as a captain but as a co-fighter in yellow (mono colour) team, she's rock!

Add me on 572.716.783 if you would like me to reach me quicker ok.

Cheers
Peter

Bear Squasher is my profile name in the game!
(04-06-2016, 08:05 PM)Peter Sriswai Wrote:  Hi Glenn, glad that you settled on which characters you would like to used. Based on your logic, I think your team is great with Green colour fighters. While in the normal game play, you can use multi-colour fighters in a team to balance the attack but I must stress that in PVP game play (and this is based on my experience - people rely on mono colour team to win their PVP games).   :-)

For Virgo, her highest level (6 crowns) would give you the following (you can check each character profile in Skydoms wiki):

Captain Skills: 3x attacks for yellow fighter if their team energy generation is less than 30%.

Active Skill (cost 3,600 units): Turn all yellow gems on the current board into yellow healing gems.

Random Skill: Attack twice.

Virgo is not so great as a captain but as a co-fighter in yellow (mono colour) team, she's rock!

Add me on 572.716.783 if you would like me to reach me quicker ok.

Cheers
Peter

Bear Squasher is my profile name in the game!

I took your advice, Peter, and evolved Virgo and Craven, made Virgo Captain over Libra & Margot, and evolved Craven. Between the marksmen and that lethal yellow assault force, I finally am making ground in Infernal Volcano. Thanks very much again for the advice. I'd had Virgo lowest on my list of priorities, but at 6 crowns, she really becomes glorious :-) Margot is viscious with the 3x boost from Virgo. I'll see you in-game - Cheers!

I need with Anubis.
Cheers!
Isn't that cool, to mix n match the fighters then found out that you could progress a higher level!?! Keep it up, Glenn!
Virgo is actually a very good captain for energy intensive teams. The 3x attack is a very nice modifier and if you consume most of your energy every round it's pretty easy to keep in play. The energy counted is the amount at the start of the attack.

If I could find more people using her as captain, she'd be my primary co pilot but few realize how good the healing zodiacs are and fewer see that virgos conditional captain skill is one of the easiest to keep in play.
(04-13-2016, 05:42 AM)Joy Wrote:  Virgo is actually a very good captain for energy intensive teams. The 3x attack is a very nice modifier and if you consume most of your energy every round it's pretty easy to keep in play. The energy counted is the amount at the start of the attack.

If I could find more people using her as captain, she'd be my primary co pilot but few realize how good the healing zodiacs are and fewer see that virgos conditional captain skill is one of the easiest to keep in play.

You're welcome to hunt me down in-game, 483.961.451

I keep Virgo as captain most of the time npwadays. She rocks! (Thanks again, Peter Wink

I need with Anubis.
Cheers!