Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who should I evolve first?
You're most welcome Glenn, you can send a quick chat in the game too. If you added me on your friend's list and need certain fighters for co- captain, please let me know. Cheers Peter
(04-20-2016, 01:50 AM)Peter Sriswai Wrote:  You're most welcome Glenn, you can send a quick chat in the game too. If you added me on your friend's list and need certain fighters for co- captain, please let me know. Cheers Peter

Thanks, Peter, and of course please feel free to request Captains from me, too Smile
Hi! I'm Glenn from New York in the USA :-)
PLEASE, feel free to friend request me in-game.

ID 483.961.451 Level 131 Clan F_YEAH_LONG_ISLAND
ID 229.008.643 Level 110 Clan Manifestus Fatum
ID 781.611.126 Level 103 Clan Manifestus Fatum

I need with Anubis.
Still, I am trying to build a 50-point slug.
Cheers!
(04-13-2016, 05:42 AM)Joy Wrote:  Virgo is actually a very good captain for energy intensive teams. The 3x attack is a very nice modifier and if you consume most of your energy every round it's pretty easy to keep in play. The energy counted is the amount at the start of the attack.

If I could find more people using her as captain, she'd be my primary co pilot but few realize how good the healing zodiacs are and fewer see that virgos conditional captain skill is one of the easiest to keep in play.

W...w...wait...  Start of the attack, as in "After using your active abilities, but prior to getting credit for those tile combos you just slid around?"

[Would be nice if that were true, but HP were checked BEFORE using your active abilities...] Smile

If so... hmmmm.... you make a good point with that Virgo... (not that I *HAVE* one...)
Berek         Diamond           ID=948.549.375
Seeking friends with Beelzebub captains.
I have Pride, Anubis, Set, Nezha...

[/quote]

W...w...wait...  Start of the attack, as in "After using your active abilities, but prior to getting credit for those tile combos you just slid around?"

[Would be nice if that were true, but HP were checked BEFORE using your active abilities...] Smile

If so... hmmmm.... you make a good point with that Virgo... (not that I *HAVE* one...)
[/quote]

Yes indeed, Virgo, Aquarius, and Gemini all have pretty good captain skills. They do occasionally have to be sacrificed to accomplish specific goals but if you're good with energy management, they work very well.

[/quote]

Yes indeed, Virgo, Aquarius, and Gemini all have pretty good captain skills. They do occasionally have to be sacrificed to accomplish specific goals but if you're good with energy management, they work very well.
[/quote]

I have Virgo and Aquarius. Primarily I use Limtel & a Chinese god with coubterattack and an imp. I bring Virgo or Aquarius in the middle, and various color changers, area attackers & sharpshooters (depending on battle scenario, color combos & my mood). Lately Poseidon's 20x bicolor Blue & Yellow area attack is almost always onboard, and I love my Wyvern, too!

I need with Anubis.
Cheers!
I'm much older now in Skydoms terms. Virgo is still a great pal, though I don't usually make her Captain, I do.carry her around in the middle when Limtel alone isn't cutting it, or when I go with an all yellow team. But you brought up that Virgo 3x multiplier which means much more to me now than it meant back when I didn't know squat about what I was doing. I do believe I'll give her a go at Captainship right now!

Also I'd like to mention that these days I choose who to involve by a) Who do I use most on my teams? And b) Who on my team has the best area attack?

If my fighter has a counterattack of 12x, like Nezha, for example, it becomes less necessary to level him up after max evo. This is because his attack is a multiple of an attack that he receives from an enemy.

If a fighter has an area attack like Margot, Trixy, Amaterasu, or Hotu M'atu'a, then it is more important to max them first, because their are attack is a fixed multiple of their own Sword/Attack strength.

Likewise with fighters like Archangels, or sharpshooters, or Fujin for example, whose Active Skill attack is a single attack which is a high multiple of their Sword Attack strength.

If a fighter has an attack which is 12x it's Sword Attack strength, then for each point I level up that Sword Attack I am leveling up his Active attack 12 points!! These days I keep this in mind whenever I have to prioritize who to level up.

I hope this helps someone out someday. If it does help, please click the ? Rate button. Thank you :-)
Look at you now, Glenn. Talking like a pro! So glad you enjoy the game. I am about to retire from the game. I have not found any new game to replace it. Skydoms used to keep game play exciting by introducing Nomad which is challenging to beat. Now they don't do that anymore and /or they recycle old Nomad. A lot of people lost interest already. Enjoy the game Glenn. I know you will hit the first spot in PVP one day.

Cheers
Peter
Aw, thanks for everything, Peter! Good luck out there :-) I have a long, long way to go in game, and every day is an adventure

I need with Anubis.
Cheers!