Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drop Nomads
I need a simple explanation .. is it possible that after defeating the boos 8 times I would not give me (40 stamina). how much is the drop on that island? :dodgy: :dodgy:
[Image: 60?cb=20160205191207&format=webp]
5% sadly. You'd be lucky if you get it. You'd need about 800 Stamina Points to even have a remote chance, RNG do not increase either, from the sounds of it. So with 288/800, I dunno how we're going to drop these Nomads outside of the 2nd Stage...Ritchie is livid right now.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
I was super lucky and got him from stage 1. 6 tries and he dropped as the island was closing. I spent 1 diamond total to refill my stamina bar so I had one last shot at him.

But I calculated that if it takes 10 diamonds to win against that second tier djinn with a decent team. The same 10 diamonds could put you at the 1/20 odds of dropping him from tier 1 by refilling stamina. You don't get the %100 gaurenteed drop but you get the exp, drops, and a reasonable shot at claiming one of these fighters if you're not a high level player yet to consider tier 2.
on one side and I have to first nomada so do not complain, but 5%? Alex let it up a bit for people who do not have a good team.
[Image: 60?cb=20160205191207&format=webp]
Not likely to happen. The point of Nomads is to be exclusive for the best players. 5% is actually pretty high chance compared to some other drop based games.
GG WP NO RE.
(04-07-2016, 06:54 PM)mscizme Wrote:  on one side and I have to first nomada so do not complain, but 5%? Alex let it up a bit for people who do not have a good team.

Angel
5% can be very easily compared to legendary drop rates (roughly 10%) in terms of effectiveness in team fights - Nomads are more powerful than Legendary fighters, but this shouldn't mean you can't obtain them with low chances.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
I agree, they should be raised by 4x for the amount of trouble that we have to go through just to even drop some of these Nomads nowadays. This is too extreme & I wish us lower tier players could have a chance at them. I couldn't even take down the 2nd Nomad in this group & I was playing Stage 1 for crying out loud! Man I'm going to leave the other 3 alone, this is madness I tell you.

Let me also add that the Battlegrounds are NOT Tri Color, which means only 3 types of gems & Energy Gems fall. Which makes these Battlegrounds for these Nomads more ridiculous & almost impossible for the lower tier players like myself whom have nothing to go up against these beasts. This is what I'd expect from Tri-Coloured Battlegrounds, not All-Coloured Battlegrounds...
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie