Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
So I was just checking the monster book today...
http://skydoms.wikia.com/wiki/0601
I've seen 7* mythicals in game already, so I assume this one (and the other 4) aren't needed for them.

The numbers, however... 601 to 605. With April Fools reskins, the last fighters so far, being 581 - 585.

Speculations start now.

I'm calling another line of legendaries and 7* upgrade to an existing one if said new one is to 6*. I mean, 7* mythicals are quite an event, devs wouldn't throw 3 more at us right after these...
GG WP NO RE.
That only helps 4 of the 5 7 Crown set ups. there's not enough space to fit the other 20 fighters. So someone is going to be missing out.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
More 7 crowns on the way, apparently!
I really hope either Natives or Sins get their 7♣ forms.

Well, my plans were ditched. Prepare for Bicolor Marksmen! (Check evo page)
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
So now it's "let's make everything bicolor"?

I don't really think it's the way to go. Some lines can be perfectly balanced while staying monocolor.

Still, I wonder how this will turn out. So we've got 5 of 15 covered now?
GG WP NO RE.
Finally making the marksmen a tad more appealing, they'll no doubt be able to break the jumbo spiders/chests with one snipe. I'll still be disappointed everytime I get a baby sniper from the rare machine tho.
The Snipers, Healers, Monks should all be gutted from the Rare Machine. If the trend continues, we might have the Healers and the Monks themselves to take the last 10 slots. Those Wisp Pairs are no joke inside Tuesday Mist!!!
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
(04-12-2016, 10:15 PM)PlatinumZayla Wrote:  The Snipers, Healers, Monks should all be gutted from the Rare Machine. If the trend continues, we might have the Healers and the Monks themselves to take the last 10 slots. Those Wisp Pairs are no joke inside Tuesday Mist!!!

Yeah, let's remove everything that's not legendary. And while we're at it, let's also make rolls free. And given people may have trouble winning levels, how about making them win themselves? :V

I actually wouldn't mind all of those lines getting 6* forms, they'd at least be more useful. Monks are good, but let's face it, half of the elven healers need fixing.
GG WP NO RE.
Any info on what fighters will get this upgrade?
I mean, fighters with 2100+dmg is quite alot more than the "normal" ones..

http://skydoms.wikia.com/wiki/Deadly_Bite_Elemental_Hydra
Yeah, let's remove everything that's not legendary. And while we're at it, let's also make rolls free. And given people may have trouble winning levels, how about making them win themselves? :V There was really no need to be sarcastic…~sighs~
& I vote for them being more useful, but she's guessing which ones might get it. Starters, Monks, Healers & Sharpshooters are all some of the Fighters we start with. & She's saying that well too early. She wants them removed because we can farm them, however, we don't have enough Rare Machine Exclusive Fighters to merit removing everything Farmable yet. So she's on the right point on that. Everything else you said was not really called for…
Anyways, I just hope though that we can use different coloured versions of them in the future. I would really love that, especially given that I Already Said Something About It not too long ago.

Any info on what fighters will get this upgrade? I mean, fighters with 2100+dmg is quite alot more than the "normal" ones..As for you, those Fighters got the Upgrade once they were featured inside the Rare Machine over the weekend. They should be live right about now. If you're not seeing them, it's because the 7 Crown Tier hasn't been added yet. Everything still says 6 Crowns instead of 7. That Graphical Error will be taken care of on a future Update somewhere down the line.
Okay, let me use an actual argument instead of sarcasm on that.

What are the chances of getting a legendary when there's no bonus active? Around 10%, right?

So, this 10% chance covers currently 62 different fighters from 11 different families.

The other 90% is a total of 50 fighters from 5 families. When we consider evolving, it's actually half of that, 25 different possibilities, since you can get both tier 3 and 4 forms.

Now the suggestion was to remove 60% of these.

Within a week devs would be flooded with complaints about getting the same thing over and over again.

Actually, the right idea now would be the opposite thing, to calm down with new legendaries for some time and develop more basic lines 3* to 5 or 6* to use as a filler material in the machine.
GG WP NO RE.