Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
So I was just checking the monster book today...
(04-13-2016, 02:36 PM)IRQ Wrote:  Actually, the right idea now would be the opposite thing, to calm down with new legendaries for some time and develop more basic lines 3* to 5 or 6* to use as a filler material in the machine.

I agree with this. We need more (machine exclusive), usable, non legendary fighters. The Amazons are a great example of usable, exclusive fighters that aren't legendary. They evolve, so new players have a goal to work toward as they progress, they have useful but not overpowered skills AND abilities, and they are relatively common. May I suggest a common family of stunners and board reshufflers (ala the Archangles?).
Yeah I have seen the 7 (6 atm yes) stars hydra and was qurious if my Lust Queens would get the overhaul aswell
What are the chances of getting a Legendary when there's no bonus active? ≈10% Right? Yes that's confirmed, alongside the next 2 statements so I'm not going to single those out.
Now the suggestion was to remove about 60% of these. Within a week, Devs would be flooded with complaints about getting the same thing over & over again. That's very true. But you're also forgetting that I said She's saying that well too early. She wants them removed because we can farm them. However, we don't have enough Rare Machine Exclusive Fighters to merit removing everything Farm-able yet. So from that point, what we both did was pretty much say the same exact thing from what I'm understanding. & your last point just basically backed up what we're both saying. So yes we need those, but we're calling on it too early. We can't just go gutting everything without things to replace them with, & speaking of which, we need 35 new family of fighters that'll be Rare Machine Exclusives when the time comes to gut everything that's farm-able out. But we can't just have beefed up versions of what we have now, we need not to be "trolled" when we pull these fighters. I'll get on that later. Because that's me stretching to another point that isn't on topic with what we're talking about.

Some of those skills & abilities would work for Farm-able fighters as not only fillers, but weaker versions of the Rare Exclusives. But we can take that & much more somewhere else. Not the topic to be speaking of stuff like that right now.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
I know we agree on some parts, I just wanted to post my full thought anyway.

And fillers don't have to be useless, but it's still a lotery, you either win or you lose. I'm not going to ask to put imps in there, they should be viable, like amazons, but the difference in power between legendaries and the others should be noticeable.

And back to the original topic, anybody has a 6* sharpshooter already? I'm kinda surprised the devs decided not to use every color as secondary once, but it's not like it won't work.
GG WP NO RE.
I was gutted when I didn't see a Transmute or a Mechanical one. I was really hoping to use Craven on my Elemental team instead of Drake. I also wanted Nurium instead of Drake as well. So we're both bummed out about it. Oh well though. Life goes on. I'm hoping one day we have an option of another color in the future. I could use Craven on my Elemental team or even Nurium.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
(04-14-2016, 03:48 PM)PlatinumZayla Wrote:  I was gutted when I didn't see a Transmute or a Mechanical one. I was really hoping to use Craven on my Elemental team instead of Drake. I also wanted Nurium instead of Drake as well. So we're both bummed out about it. Oh well though. Life goes on. I'm hoping one day we have an option of another color in the future. I could use Craven on my Elemental team or even Nurium.

Naurim?

I'm now rushing Grimer to Lv. 99, so I'm good!
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
Hmm a captain with color multiplier + all the sharpshooters upgraded could kick ass.

http://skydoms.wikia.com/wiki/War_Machine_Naurim

They look more powerfull than many legendary fighters now so.. I assume they will get an upgrade soon also?
They're all superheroes now. I mean, look at Naurim's NAME. And Tendor is basically winged Quicksilver.

Truth be told the only one I don't like is the Juggernaut Drake, which was my favourite up to tier 5. Now he just looks like he wanted a nice body armor, but had only spare parts of a tank to work with. Because of those bulky things on him he looks fat before you notice details like abs. As for the other four - probably best design in the game so far.
GG WP NO RE.
I like the other 4. Especially Craven and Naurim (thanks for the correction). Grimer is not that bad, while Tendor is agreeably "Quicksilver". While Drake is...ouch…
(04-15-2016, 12:34 AM)PlatinumZayla Wrote:  I like the other 4. Especially Craven and Naurim (thanks for the correction). Grimer is not that bad, while Tendor is agreeably "Quicksilver". While Drake is...ouch…

Tendor has a chin. Grimer and Craven look very great and Naurim is... eh, what you'd expect more from a bionic warrior?

I agree with you on Drake, though. He looks uglier!
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092