Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
So I was just checking the monster book today...
To save himself on some of it, I would think he needs to look like he's ready to shoot the screen itself, with a Cannon loaded with Cylinders of both Schools. keeping his 5 Crown State, but only altering it to make it look more cooler. But that's their Drake though. I'd've just kept it as is but enhanced it to add the Elemental within it. While all 5 seem to have the same Skill, unlike their 5 Crown Forms which I think Naurim had the "True" version of the other's "Killer Shot" Active Skill. Should have kept that pattern too, given it to Craven as well. (Since he still remains the strongest core stats wise)
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
In other news I just checked Stage III of Tuesday Mist. Ouch.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
Had no bigger issues on the stage 3, but i hope the drops are not super rare since it costs alot of Energy to play them = long recharge time unless you use diamonds.. Annoyed that i got the Blue Transmut Double Wisp when no sharpshooters need it for their upgrade.. :/
Double Wisp final fight needs you to have BOTH Minotaur/6★ Odin to ignore armor and Elemetals (6★ recommended) to raze them to ashes. Otherwise, you just have to conserve energy.
(04-15-2016, 05:11 AM)PlatinumZayla Wrote:  To save himself on some of it, I would think he needs to look like he's ready to shoot the screen itself, with a Cannon loaded with Cylinders of both Schools. keeping his 5 Crown State, but only altering it to make it look more cooler. But that's their Drake though. I'd've just kept it as is but enhanced it to add the Elemental within it. While all 5 seem to have the same Skill, unlike their 5 Crown Forms which I think Naurim had the "True" version of the other's "Killer Shot" Active Skill. Should have kept that pattern too, given it to Craven as well. (Since he still remains the strongest core stats wise)

It was always Naurim that had the stronger skill and he still has. Craven was already strongest statwise, no need to power him up even more.
GG WP NO RE.
(04-15-2016, 08:48 AM)IRQ Wrote:  
(04-15-2016, 05:11 AM)PlatinumZayla Wrote:  To save himself on some of it, I would think he needs to look like he's ready to shoot the screen itself, with a Cannon loaded with Cylinders of both Schools. keeping his 5 Crown State, but only altering it to make it look more cooler. But that's their Drake though. I'd've just kept it as is but enhanced it to add the Elemental within it. While all 5 seem to have the same Skill, unlike their 5 Crown Forms which I think Naurim had the "True" version of the other's "Killer Shot" Active Skill. Should have kept that pattern too, given it to Craven as well. (Since he still remains the strongest core stats wise)

It was always Naurim that had the stronger skill and he still has. Craven was already strongest statwise, no need to power him up even more.

No longer. Tendor's active now has the same damage as Naurim's. The cost is a bit off, though.
It should be no more than 7000. I mean if both would dish out the same damage then yes I agree, it should be spiked that high, but geez do you want us not to use anything else?!? especially with us not having the ability to have anywhere near 15,000 Energy?!
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
I'm liking these new evos for Sharpshooters and Healers. It's unfortunate that War Holy Limtel loses the Full Heal, though.

And the artwork on them is fantastic as always. Smile
And this is how the cool, regal look of elven healers was turned down in favor of animesque teenage girls with overdeveloped boobs. I'm kinda disappointed.

And actually have no reason to evolve Limtel, why would I upgrade a skill to one using 1,3k more mana and healing 2/3 of what it did or less? The only upgrade I'm making is to Pride.
GG WP NO RE.
(04-15-2016, 03:36 PM)PlatinumZayla Wrote:  It should be no more than 7000. I mean if both would dish out the same damage then yes I agree, it should be spiked that high, but geez do you want us not to use anything else?!? especially with us not having the ability to have anywhere near 15,000 Energy?!

I agree pretty much.
Shadow Double Shot Tendor skill cost 7550!

My opinion, I think the skill price should have stayed the same or gone to an even 5k.

It is just a neat skill that is pretty much useless for anything you do for real. I would be more likely to use his skill if it cost the same as before.....and even then, probably not since he wouldn't help with the hardest web asteroid level.

cool skill, yes
worth using the skill, NO. (unless I read of a really good example, then I could change my opinion)