Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
So I was just checking the monster book today...
(04-21-2016, 11:27 PM)IRQ Wrote:  And this is how the cool, regal look of elven healers was turned down in favor of animesque teenage girls with overdeveloped boobs. I'm kinda disappointed.

And actually have no reason to evolve Limtel, why would I upgrade a skill to one using 1,3k more mana and healing 2/3 of what it did or less? The only upgrade I'm making is to Pride.

To be fair, the first and second forms of the Elven healers looked that way already. These new evos are just going back to the original look.

And Limtel's current Full heal is being changed to "Ultra Heal", recovering only 10k hp. So War Holy Limtel's 12.5k "Master Heal" will be better. :p

But Pride is still the best option.
I love the art, they're beautiful, but the Skills aren't worth the upgrade. The only ones that really got a good buff was everybody except Limtel. She got shafted by the worst way possible. & Now it is known that Pride is & will forever be the strongest Healer around. Nothing will come close to Pride & it ends here. Limtel no longer will be useful to anybody while the other 4 Healers got a direct upgrade 1 way or another.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
Can someone please link where they are finding the elven bicolors? I'm only seeing holy priestess limtel and her painfully downgraded heal. No Evo option that I can see on the wiki. I'd like to see where the other colors go and if any are a viable replacement.
so you're going to need Annlis, Sherwen, Nissa, Limtel, & finally, Cronla. Anything after that you'd not have to worry about it. Those are new Legendaries.

I think I know why on Limtel though, because then no one would want Pride if Limtel can do a full heal and she's farmable but Pride isn't. So to push Pride out, they shot Limtel in the gut.....
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
I actually like sherwen and she'd do pretty good paired with Cronla but more than 10k energy to gain less survivability than the current versions of Cronla and limtel impart? This just doesn't make sense. Everything costs a butt load of energy now. Is the energy pool going to be adjusted to match?
(04-22-2016, 01:00 AM)Zawerni Wrote:  To be fair, the first and second forms of the Elven healers looked that way already. These new evos are just going back to the original look.

Exactly. What's the point of going back? I was a fan of them "growing up" out of the childish look during the evolution process. I recognize they're trying to make a consistent style, but why change something good already?

And looks like I'm going full yolo with no healer for now. I could hardly manage Limtel in energy pool anyway, but full heal was worth it. Now I'd rather just carry another damage dealer.

Thoughts on Hindu gods? Finally some legendaries that make people consider fighter's classes when forming a team.
GG WP NO RE.
Basically the Easter fighters dressed up as legendaries. I see some player suggested features included but I'm so disheartened by all the smacks I've gotten from the old nerf stick lately that I'm not terribly interested in playing much less spending anything right now.

This game can sit in a holding pattern for the summer.
Nerfs should always be accompanied by an official explanation of why it was conducted. That plus has anyone noticed where the Healers were placed? #'s 586 - 595 are still missing…
(04-22-2016, 02:57 PM)PlatinumZayla Wrote:  Nerfs should always be accompanied by an official explanation of why it was conducted.

How about "mentioned at all instead of being done under a table with devs apparently hoping people won't notice for some time"?
GG WP NO RE.
*rubs giant bruise on head* %#@king nerf stick!!!!! 5k energy not 3600. you dirty rats. Midday silent nerfing is dirty rotten underhanded and just plain mean.