Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PVP Revamp Suggestion {Pt:1} (UNOFFICIAL)
Edits will continue, but this was still extremely unplanned.
Edit Notes Round 1:
• Perks were too strong. I edited it where the Damage Resistance maxes out at Titanium instead of the middle of Platinum.
• See Notes 4 for the Special Tournaments. Ultimate Tier has also been placed. More notes to come about it in the next round of Edits.
Edit Notes Round 2:
• I was missing something very big. It was on the System used to allocate all the Points & Trophies won & lost. The ELO System is what it is called. I changed it to a simpler system using a Win & Lost to help allocate what Trophies are won & lost. I'm going to detail something also on how many Wins it would actually take to Move up on the Higher Ranks, while also detailing how many Losses it would actually take to be drop down to Lower Ranks. Look right now, I already posted it.
Edit Notes Round 3:
• I changed the format of the whole post, adding the Edit Notes up top instead at the bottom so you could easily see what changed so you can get right to it instead of having to cherry pick what changed before reading the notes at the bottom.
• After a few people asked me about the Rules {especially the Win & Loss rule I was pointed to multiple times from friends}, I will admit 1 thing, that some of them are too harsh. So I’m going to lighten up on some of them starting with a couple of things added within the rules, & 1 also being added to the Win & Loss system. They'll be tallied together & I'll mention it when I get there
Edit Notes Round 4:
Part 2 is out. This is where I'll put more things not to make this post so large. It is a draft so expect some changes to it overtime.
• Changed language near the top for it to be more accepting.
Edit Notes Round 5: {Soon}

PvP Revamp Suggestion:
I'm going to gut everything & start anew. This is a very big project that will undoubtedly take months of refinements & small changes here & there to make it as good, fair, & fun as possible. I'm going to hit on a few points that could make PVP so much better, but keep it lucid, & very concise as much as possible.
New PVP Rules:
• You cannot Attack the same player twice before 72 hours are up.
• No Clan Member can attack the same player twice within 100 Hours of a previous Clan Member doing so.
• • If you used the "Random Combat" Option & you happen to land on someone whom was attacked by someone else in your Clan, you will be stopped before entering, being asked to use the "Random Combat" Option again to change your opponent.
• If you started a battle & quit for whatever reason, you will be defeated & lose your medals & points.
• If you are caught inside of a PVP Battle & the League ended before you finished, You have 1 hour to finish or else the battle will not count toward the previous League.
• Diamonds used for PVP Credits will recover all Credits {just like before}
• • If you use a Diamond to Recover your Credits {but wasn't empty}, you will not just recover your missing Credits, but will recover all Credits instead. Extra Credits will be displayed in a different Colour. Once used, you cannot do so again in a 100 Hour Period.
• A Perk will allow Players to have a Legendary being placed inside the Battleground as the 1st Battle. Unless you trigger that Perk, no Battleground will have them start there, no exceptions.
• • With the introduction of Dual Coloured Fighters, You can have them only as a Boss inside your Battleground. A Perk will also allow for Players to have Dual Coloured Fighters as normal Battles too.
• • • Look at Edit Notes Round 4 for Part 2.
• Certain Boss Skills will follow the Turn Count of the Boss itself. Extra Hit is an example where it reacts every turn throughout the whole battleground. It will only now react every 3 Player Turns instead. Once you get to the Boss, it’ll sync with the Boss.
• • Some other Skills include changing the colour of gems, changing from one type to normal gems, removing gems, & more that’ll be located in another thread. Some of these Skills will react either by the Boss, or Every Turn throughout the Battleground. More Details will be placed in that thread as well.
• If 2 Forms of a Legendary Fighter is used inside the Battleground, One must be removed to place the other 1 there. No Exceptions will be given to any player with 2 forms of a Legendary Fighter in their Battleground.
• • Take a 5 Crown Sloth & a 6 Crown Sloth, only 1 shall be used in that Battleground, not both. No exceptions.
• If a Fighter with a 2M Exp Growth Curve or higher is sacrificed to Battleground Defences, & is at least 5 Crowns & above, Each Level will fill the Defencive Level by ½. Reach Level 99, the Defender will be Level 50 upon Sacrifice.
• Once Allowed, Defenders can be evolved while being inside the Defenders Vault. Once there, you’re not allowed to have 2 different forms of a Fighter.
• To move up or move down from Tier to Tier, you must have a Net 10 Wins or Losses throughout the 2 Weeks you’ve been playing the PVP Tournament. To avoid getting someone trapped inside a League, You must reach 25 Wins to move up to the next Tier regardless of how many Losses you have while going through the 2 Weeks. Should you however be Net Negative for at least 10 days of 3 consecutive Tournaments, you will be demoted.
• • Trophies: 10% of the Points needed to get promoted to the next Tier will be awarded for each win, however, 5% will be lost should you lose while being the Attacker. 15% will be awarded for each Defencive Win, however, 20% will be lost should you lose while being the Defender.
• • Should you want to Increase it, you will be able to by Battling & Winning Defender Battlegrounds more than 10 Places above you. This will increase it by 5 Trophies, up to a max of 10 Trophies.
• • Should you want to Decrease it, you will be able to by Battling & Winning Defender Battlegrounds more than 10 Places under you. This will decrease it by 5 Trophies, up to a max of 15 Trophies.
• • Should you want to keep pace with that 10%, you will need to Battle & Win Defender Battlegrounds no more than 10 Places above or below you at any point.
• • • Higher Leagues have different requirements from the base. You will be notified when something changes once you are promoted or demoted.
• • • • Once you are 1 Loss away from being Demoted, you will be warned about it & will have a chance to fight your way out or pay no mind & get Demoted.
• All Leagues will have a Range of 15 Levels above & below the Average Level inside any given League.
• • This also makes it that a Level 115 Player will never be inside of a Stone League mixed in with Level 20 - 30 Players.
• All Credits will be recovered in a 10 Hour Split flat. No exceptions.
• • I know this is a Nerf, but look at the Perks & you'll understand why
• If you have not touched PVP in over 100 Hours, you will be taken off the radar so people will not find you as you are then deemed "inactive in PVP". Once you have this status, you will remain safe from people attacking your Battleground.
• • Messing with ANYTHING inside your PVP, even if it's just changing the fighters, levelling up, or changed your stages, you will be deemed "active in PVP" & you will be put back on the radar for people to attack your Battleground again.
• • • All Players {unless not logged in for 7 days or more} will be put back on the radar 100 Hours before the Tournament Ends & after the Tournament Begins so not to "use the inactive feature" to remain hidden from people for whatever reason, no exceptions.
• • • • • • • If I missed something, please let me know. I will add them overtime. Also should I be harsh on anything during the Rules, please don’t be afraid to let me know, this is my 1st time taking on something as large as this so don’t be afraid to call my attention to something. Thanks in advance.

Trophy Allocation System alongside ELO System:

• While in Stone League, a Net Positive of 10 Wins are needed to Move up to the next Tier. A net Negative of 10 Losses will drop you 1 Tier. Trophies are given using the ELO System.
• While in Bronze League, a Net Positive of 10 Wins are needed to Move up to the next Tier. A net Negative of 10 Losses will drop you 1 Tier. Trophies are given using the ELO System.
• While in Silver League, a Net Positive of 10 Wins are needed to Move up to the next Tier. A net Negative of 10 Losses will drop you 1 Tier. Trophies are given using the ELO System.
• While in Gold League, a Net Positive of 11 Wins are needed to Move up to the next Tier. A net Negative of 9 Losses will drop you 1 Tier. Trophies are given using the ELO System.
• While in Platinum League, a Net Positive of 12 Wins are needed to Move up to the next Tier. A net Negative of 8 Losses will drop you 1 Tier. Trophies are given using the ELO System.
• While in Titanium League, a Net Positive of 13 Wins are needed to Move up to the next Tier. A net Negative of 7 Losses will drop you 1 Tier. Trophies are given using the ELO System.
• • If in Titanium 1 League, you'd need a Net Positive of 14 Wins to move up to Champions League. A net Negative 7 Losses will drop you to Titanium 2.
• While in Champions League, You'd need 50 Wins to Move up to Ultimate League. Trophies are given using the ELO System.
• • • • • Ultimate League does not have any Point requirements, As you just need to score 50 Wins to get up there {it is not required to get up there, but should you make it up there, you’re a real awesome player!}. Once there, you’ll have a total different amount of rewards that will be revealed 2 weeks from now. {Boxing Toads, Spiked Chameleons, Champion Boxing Toads, just to name a few} Note this, once you end your Tournament up there, you will be demoted to Titanium 1 with just 3 wins needed to reach back to Champions League. I say only that because you wouldn’t need to worry about losses at all, as you’re immune to it {1st 5 at least}.

That takes care of the Rules, Win-Loss & Systems that are going on in there. So now, I’m going to get to the PVP Tiers & Point Thresholds:

PVP Points System:
Stone 3 = 0 - 100 pts
Stone 2 = 100 - 200 Pts
Stone 1 = 200 - 300 pts
Bronze 3 = 300 - 450 Pts
Bronze 2 = 450 - 600 Pts
Bronze 1 = 600 - 750 pts
Silver 3 = 750 - 900 pts
Silver 2 = 900 - 1200 pts
Silver 1 = 1200 - 1500 pts
Gold 3 = 1500 - 1800 pts
Gold 2 = 1800 - 2100 pts
Gold 1 = 2100 - 2400 pts
Platinum 3 = 2400 - 2700 pts
Platinum 2 = 2700 - 3000 pts
Platinum 1 = 3000 - 3500 pts
Titanium 3 = 3500 - 4000 pts
Titanium 2 = 4000 - 4500 pts
Titanium 1 = 4500 - 5000 pts
Champions = 5000+

That takes care of all the points needed to reach each tier. I was called from 2 people asking what will happen to your ranks should you be at a higher rank before the Re-balance hit, I’ll say right now, your Ranks will not be touched. You will remain inside your Leagues prior to the re-balance, so everyone will be safe. I originally wanted to demote everybody to match the new PVP Point System, but with the amount of feedback I was getting about that, I changed my mind.

Now for all the rewards that will be given at Tournaments End:

Rewards System:
Stone 3 = 200 Medals on 10 Wins {Extra 100 on 10 Defencive Wins}
Stone 2 = 400 Medals on 10 Wins {Extra 200 on 10 Defencive Wins}
Stone 1 = 600 Medals on 10 Wins {Extra 300 on 10 Defencive Wins}
Bronze 3 = 900 Medals on 10 Wins {Extra 400 on 10 Defencive Wins}
Bronze 2 = 1200 Medals on 10 Wins {Extra 500 on 10 Defencive Wins}
Bronze 1 = 1500 Medals on 10 Wins {Extra 600 on 10 Defencive Wins}
Silver 3 = 1800 Medals on 10 Wins {Extra 800 on 10 Defencive Wins}
Silver 2 = 2100 Medals on 10 Wins {Extra 1000 on 10 Defencive Wins}
Silver 1 = 2400 Medals on 10 Wins {Extra 1200 on 10 Defencive Wins}
Gold 3 = 3000 Medals on 10 Wins {Extra 1400 on 10 Defencive Wins} + 1 Diamond
Gold 2 = 3300 Medals on 10 Wins {Extra 1700 on 10 Defencive Wins} + 1 Diamond
Gold 1 = 3600 Medals on 10 Wins {Extra 2000 on 10 Defencive Wins} + 1 Diamond
Platinum 3 = 4000 Medals on 10 Wins {Extra 2500 on 10 Defencive Wins} + 2 Diamonds
Platinum 2 = 4400 Medals on 10 Wins {Extra 3000 on 10 Defencive Wins} + 2 Diamonds
Platinum 1 = 4800 Medals on 10 Wins {Extra 3500 on 10 Defencive Wins} + 2 Diamonds
Titanium 3 = 5200 Medals on 10 Wins {Extra 4000 on 10 Defencive Wins} + 3 Diamonds
Titanium 2 = 5600 Medals on 10 Wins {Extra 4500 on 10 Defencive Wins} + 3 Diamonds
Titanium 1 = 6000 Medals on 10 Wins {Extra 5000 on 10 Defencive Wins} + 3 Diamonds
Champions = 7500 Medals on 10 Wins {Extra 10000 on 10 Defencive Wins} + 5 Diamonds
Ultimate = Champion Boxing Toads, Boxing Toads, Champion Spiked Chameleons, Spiked Chameleons, 1500 Metals, Level 3 Boosts, Top Tier Evo Materials, & More to be placed later {No Diamonds, sorry.}
Now with that set up, I’m going to start with the Perks. It is a new system, so bear with me as I do this:

[color=Springgreen]
Perks System:
Stone 3 = Nothing
Stone 2 = 5% Bonus Health & Energy Pools.
Stone 1 = 10% Bonus Health & Energy Pools, 5% Bonus Stats to all Fighters.
Bronze 3 = 15% Bonus Health & Energy Pools, 10% Bonus Stats to all Fighters, 5% Bonus Stats to all Defenders.
Bronze 2 = 20% Bonus Health & Energy Pools, 15% Bonus Stats to all Fighters, 10% Bonus Stats to all Defenders.
Bronze 1 = 25% Bonus Health & Energy Pools, 20% Bonus Stats to all Fighters, 15% Bonus Stats to all Defenders.
Silver 3 = 30% Bonus Health & Energy Pools, 20% Bonus Stats to all Fighters, 15% Bonus Stats to all Defenders.
Silver 2 = 30% Bonus Health & Energy Pools, 25% Bonus Stats to all Fighters, 15% Bonus Stats to all Defenders.
Silver 1 = 30% Bonus Health & Energy Pools, 25% Bonus Stats to all Fighters, 20% Bonus Stats to all Defenders.
Gold 3 = 35% Bonus Health & Energy Pools, 30% Bonus Stats to all Fighters, 25% Bonus Stats to all Defenders, 5% Resistance to all Attacks to all Defenders.
Gold 2 = 40% Bonus Health & Energy Pools, 30% Bonus Stats to all Fighters, 30% Bonus Stats to all Defenders, 5% Resistance to all Attacks to all Defenders.
Gold 1 = 40% Bonus Health & Energy Pools, 35% Bonus Stats to all Fighters, 35% Bonus Stats to all Defenders, 10% Resistance to all Attacks to all Defenders.
Platinum 3 = 45% Bonus Health & Energy Pools, 35% Bonus Stats to all Fighters, 35% Bonus Stats to all Defenders, 10% Resistance to all Attacks to all Defenders, +1 Battle While in this League to all Players for a total of 8.
Platinum 2 = 45% Bonus Health & Energy Pools, 35% Bonus Stats to all Fighters, 35% Bonus Stats to all Defenders, 15% Resistance to all Attacks to all Defenders, +1 Battle While in this League to all Players for a total of 8.
Platinum 1 = 50% Bonus Health & Energy Pools, 40% Bonus Stats to all Fighters, 40% Bonus Stats to all Defenders, 20% Resistance to all Attacks to all Defenders, +1 Battle While in this League to all Players for a total of 8.
Titanium 3 = 55% Bonus Health & Energy Pools, 45% Bonus Stats to all Fighters, 40% Bonus Stats to all Defenders, 25% {Max} Resistance to all Attacks to all Defenders, +2 Battle While in this League to all Players for a total of 9, +1 Credit added to all Players in this League for a total of 4 Credits.
Titanium 2 = 60% Bonus Health & Energy Pools, 45% Bonus Stats to all Fighters, 45% Bonus Stats to all Defenders, 25% {Max} Resistance to all Attacks to all Defenders, +2 Battle While in this League to all Players for a total of 9, +1 Credit added to all Players in this League for a total of 4 Credits.
Titanium 1 = 65% Bonus Health & Energy Pools, 45% Bonus Stats to all Fighters, 45% Bonus Stats to all Defenders, 25% {Max} Resistance to all Attacks to all Defenders, +2 Battle While in this League to all Players for a total of 9, +1 Credit added to all Players in this League for a total of 4 Credits.
Champions = 75% {Max} Bonus Health & Energy Pools, 50% {Max} Bonus Stats to all Fighters, 50% {Max} Bonus Stats to all Defenders, 25% {Max} Resistance to all Attacks to all Defenders, +3 {Max} Battle While in this League to all Players for a total of 10, +2 {Max} Credits added to all Players in this League for a total of 5 Credits.

That Takes care of all the Combat Boosts for PVP, so you don't need those anymore.

& Finally, Any Feedback on what could go here? {I'll also post this on the PVP Side so more people can see it & because it belongs there rather than here}
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
i am in T1 with rebalace going down to P3??
[Image: 60?cb=20160205191207&format=webp]
I would also be demoted in my own Rebalance. Actually almost everyone is going to be, & I worked out the Rewards & Perks & Leagues that it wouldn't be so harsh for everyone. With a higher cap, it makes it much tougher to reach up to the very top. More Balance & More Competition I aimed for, but also this isn't all of it. I've another batch of things to place here that I either didn't remember or was still working out to help make PVP a much better place. {Look up top right now, I actually altered the perks because some were too much for the League you would be in. the Damage Resistance is what I'm really aiming at.}

Question: Are Offensive Wins counted to moving up, or will Defencive Wins also count?
Answer: Yes Defencive Wins count as much as Offensive Wins. Whichever one hits the Threshold 1st, you will be promoted. You also need Defencive Wins to trigger the 2nd half of your Tournament Rewards by this system.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
On the topic of PVP, is it possible to take out defenders and use them as a fighter on your team?
No, it's not possible. Once you put it, you can't take it, you may only remove it completely.

I don't think the "no 1st stage legendary" is a good rule, you'll stop people from two-hitting you with a maxed Shadow Dragon, but they'll just start two-hitting you with a maxed 5* Nissa.
GG WP NO RE.
Hey for the both of you. Is it possible to take out Defenders & use them as a fighter on your team? No. That's not possible. Once you Sacrifice, you cannot get them back. Unless you sell them as Defenders, you will not be able to use them as fighters again.
I don't think the "no 1st stage legendary" is a good rule, you'll stop people from two-hitting you with a maxed Shadow Dragon, but they'll just start two-hitting you with a maxed 5* Nissa. Good point with 1 thing missing, Depending on your Battleground Tier, you possibly might end up surviving it entirely for a good while before she has the chance to kill people. May I ask what is your Level & Battleground Tier {using Skydom's format with my Perks System to denote what I need to do} please? I also would need your Damage Reduction Percentage to help more pin down near the exact number she'd be dealing to you.
Also, why is it that Shadow Defender Fighters just happen to have so many ridiculous perks that no other School have?!? Another Topic for another day.
Level 170, I'm around 2700 points, so titanium 2 by Skydoms, one of the platinums by you. I'm doing a full offensive team, def around 25% depending on the cocaptain.
GG WP NO RE.
I'll relay the info for him. Thanks because he's been working kinda hard on other things at the moment. He's wanting to get something else off by the end of this week. He'll contact you soon. (he says he wants to make the order different so it'll flow better. especially now that it has been sitting here for a while.)
PvP system in a nutshell:
Until Gold II, easy wins. After that, the nightmare begins. Something has to be done about 4 Sir Cavaliers in a single stage.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
Are they maxed out? Because I can easily roll them over. Even without having Energy. I've came into that in Stage 1. It is how I'm suddenly getting a spike of wins. Those Event Fighters are stronger than you think.