Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ANNOUNCING the Skydoms Character Spreadsheet
The first time you go through icy peak you get the starter that's strong against the first stage you die on. It's the only way to get Margot or grumphear.
(06-12-2016, 08:56 PM)Joy Wrote:  The first time you go through icy peak you get the starter that's strong against the first stage you die on. It's the only way to get Margot or grumphear.

Hmm. Okay. Thanks for the info! I thought the only other "starter" available in the game was Margot, I did not know it was possible to get the others - I have never heard of anyone having another one, & I certainly have never seen anyone using a Grumphear.
Thanks, Quinn! I'm glad folks are getting use out of it.

As for the starters... boy, I had no idea. I just thought they'd all eventually turn up in a spin of the rare machine, or on an island, or some such. Even though RIGHT THERE in my own damned spreadsheet, I could have noticed that nope, they don't. (I spent so much time DESIGNING the spreadsheet, I sometimes forget that the reason I did it in the first place was so I could USE it...)

And here I'd been hoping to eventually get a Strich and complete my bi-color triumvirate of terror... Smile
Berek         Diamond           ID=948.549.375
Seeking friends with Beelzebub captains.
I have Pride, Anubis, Set, Nezha...

And even MORE new fighters!  And even MORE changes to the fighter page layout, to keep me tweaking my web scraper code!

But never fear, the latest character spreadsheet update is here...

(THANK YOU devs for including a Series Name for the characters!  That's been on my wish list since I started doing this...)

CLICK HERE to download Skydoms Character Spreadsheet WITH pictures (~7MB)

CLICK HERE to download Skydoms Character Spreadsheet WITHOUT pictures (~310KB)

Not too heartening that I skipped a couple updates and nobody seemed to notice. Sad

Oh well. Maybe I'm just talking to myself. But if anyone's interested, the latest spreadsheet with all characters updated as of 7/16/2016 is here!

Just so you know, I spoke with the devs -- the thing where the fighter pages (and thus, this spreadsheet) only list one color for the bi-color fighters, is just a glitch, that they hope to correct soon. So in the meanwhile, I've gone ahead and manually made the fixes in the spreadsheet; the second color column is correct again.

Here ya go...

(07-17-2016, 01:04 AM)Berek Wrote:  Not too heartening that I skipped a couple updates and nobody seemed to notice.  Sad

Oh well.  Maybe I'm just talking to myself.  But if anyone's interested, the latest spreadsheet with all characters updated as of 7/16/2016 is here!

Just so you know, I spoke with the devs -- the thing where the fighter pages (and thus, this spreadsheet) only list one color for the bi-color fighters, is just a glitch, that they hope to correct soon.  So in the meanwhile, I've gone ahead and manually made the fixes in the spreadsheet; the second color column is correct again.

Here ya go...

This is great. I am a stat nerd and enjoy it , just hate seeing all the guys I will never have.
I am glad to see this. It's still, as a noob, too much to contemplate. Where can I find a list of the most valuable leaders to have? It's so hard to figure out who to level...
(08-10-2016, 07:09 AM)Joshua P. Akonom Wrote:  I am glad to see this. It's still, as a noob, too much to contemplate. Where can I find a list of the most valuable leaders to have? It's so hard to figure out who to level...

The only helpful source is exprience.

There are players with different playstyles - just choose what suits you the best!
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
The Skydoms Character spreadsheet has been updated again as of 8/27/2016!

Here are the links again:

CLICK HERE to download Skydoms Character Spreadsheet WITH pictures (~8MB)

CLICK HERE to download Skydoms Character Spreadsheet WITHOUT pictures (~330KB)

NOTE TO JOSHUA:
ISeeMyself has it right; there's no universal "best list".  The devs try to keep things balanced, and a great deal depends on your level and play style.

That said, there's lots of different strategies -- but I don't want to drive this thread off-topic.  Send me a private message or post in another topic and I'll be happy to talk...

Any chance we'll see an updated list with some of the new fighters? I've started adding some of the fighters to my list, and was curious if anyone else has started doing the same.