Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday mist directions
I need a green twin wisp on the last stage of tuesday mist. I tried to follow the directions of the other stages but it's different on the last one. For example, on other stages if you want a green wisp you should always choose right. But on the last stage it gives you other colors...
[Image: sjdkU]
As far as I'm concerned, Duo Wisps in final stage are 1 of every color. There's roughly 20% chance you'll get what you want; you can't choose a path anymore in Stage III.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
I've got a Red Duo and 2 Green Duos from going all the way to the Left. I've seen 2 Shadow Duos and 1 Green Duo going Left with 1 Right. Dunno I don't remember, but I have seen 2 Mech Duos with 1 Transmute Duo going all the way to the right so I've not seen any randomness yet.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
OK seriously, is there a secret to surviving duo wisps? I don't last a friggin SECOND in battle with them, and I need two for my next bi-color evolutions... (I'm level 98 these days).
Berek         Diamond           ID=948.549.375
Seeking friends with Beelzebub captains.
I have Pride, Anubis, Set, Nezha...

It will be tough at lvl 98 but your best bet is taking an Anubis captain or cocaptain. He ignores their shields for all your purple fighters.

Another strategy is a Minotaur friend. He expands your hps and his active skill disarms their shields. The mino is probably riskier because those stinkers like to steal energy cubes.
If you don't have a good stunner, head to underwater deep and snag a 2 crown imp. The stun skill may feel cheap but these wisps mean business and there's no shame in using the proper tool for the situation.
(04-27-2016, 03:38 AM)Joy Wrote:  It will be tough at lvl 98 but your best bet is taking an Anubis captain or cocaptain. He ignores their shields for all your purple fighters.

Another strategy is a Minotaur friend. He expands your hps and his active skill disarms their shields. The mino is probably riskier because those stinkers like to steal energy cubes.
If you don't have a good stunner, head to underwater deep and snag a 2 crown imp. The stun skill may feel cheap but these wisps mean business and there's no shame in using the proper tool for the situation.

If all else fails, bring a 6★ Odin & find an Elemental for greatly elevated energy generation.

Raze them to ashes.
To survive the Duo twins, I know it is tough but I have been using a fighter who has ability to breakdown their armor to zero, then you just use a sniper to defeat them. Cheers Paul
(04-26-2016, 10:49 AM)Sami Stygian Wrote:  I need a green twin wisp on the last stage of tuesday mist. I tried to follow the directions of the other stages but it's different on the last one. For example, on other stages if you want a green wisp you should always choose right. But on the last stage it gives you other colors...

For the duo wisps, green and gold are reversed. RRRR for gold and RLLL for green. The others are the same.
Existential Anomaly: Please reset the Universe so we can figure out what is causing it.

In all seriousness, if Mech and War indeed swapped places, then there's definitely something wrong here.
What I can say now is that the Frankenstein allows me to break them easily. I can pick them all off without worry (thanks halloween!!) Hey I even have a better Idea, Remember Mummy? He can put them all to sleep and you can pick them all off one at a time without worry because as long as you don't mass attack, you wouldn't wake up the other 2. (Nomads can be put to sleep too, remember?)
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie