Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday mist directions
(04-30-2016, 05:15 PM)PlatinumZayla Wrote:  What I can say now is that the Frankenstein allows me to break them easily. I can pick them all off without worry (thanks halloween!!) Hey I even have a better Idea, Remember Mummy? He can put them all to sleep and you can pick them all off one at a time without worry because as long as you don't mass attack, you wouldn't wake up the other 2. (Nomads can be put to sleep too, remember?)

Sloth has a word with you. Sloth can send a duo wisp to snooze, until you generate enough energy to end it.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
My favorite is when the very first screen has 2 Duo Wisps that are going to attack together on the first turn. And there are no energy gems or any color gems that can help you, so it's just immediate death.

Just the best. :p
(05-25-2016, 03:21 AM)Zawerni Wrote:  My favorite is when the very first screen has 2 Duo Wisps that are going to attack together on the first turn. And there are no energy gems or any color gems that can help you, so it's just immediate death.

I love the sound people make when they are disintegrated by dual wisps.

Giant Spiders, Luxury Chests etc. are not exempt from this rule. Guaranteed OHKO, anyone?
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
(04-30-2016, 05:42 PM)ISeeMyself Wrote:  
(04-30-2016, 05:15 PM)PlatinumZayla Wrote:  What I can say now is that the Frankenstein allows me to break them easily. I can pick them all off without worry (thanks halloween!!) Hey I even have a better Idea, Remember Mummy? He can put them all to sleep and you can pick them all off one at a time without worry because as long as you don't mass attack, you wouldn't wake up the other 2. (Nomads can be put to sleep too, remember?)

Sloth has a word with you. Sloth can send a duo wisp to snooze, until you generate enough energy to end it.

A date-rape strategy as coined by Arya, put them to sleep first, and then knock them up with things like shooters or things that avoid defense.
(05-25-2016, 07:03 AM)ISeeMyself Wrote:  
(05-25-2016, 03:21 AM)Zawerni Wrote:  My favorite is when the very first screen has 2 Duo Wisps that are going to attack together on the first turn. And there are no energy gems or any color gems that can help you, so it's just immediate death.

I love the sound people make when they are disintegrated by dual wisps.

Giant Spiders, Luxury Chests etc. are not exempt from this rule. Guaranteed OHKO, anyone?

on the daily islands and giant spiders etc, I use a team that consists of Hydra,Cyclops, the Skeleton King as captain, and I co-captain with an Anubis. Everything is a quick kill, farm energy as much as you can. when you come across the final level activate hydra skill and cyclops if they will attack after your first move. hydra will do all the work as long as you survive the attack. quick for getting through levels also. I also have medusa which I use instead of cyclops alot, but i hear she was removed. so cyclops is a more viable option everything else just use purple connect any purple or energy and you clear the stage easily.
Hi all,

I have been trying for a long time, but I can't seem to defeat double wisp. Last level in Tuesday mist. Anyone can recommend what to use to defeat them?