Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed treasures help
How do you beat the boss on level 3 of wed treasures? I can't even make a dent in any of the three characters, is there specific characters I need to use? Any help please
You need Fighters that ignore at least 150.000 of enemy Armor. My suggestion is to grab Odin/Cancer/Minotaur.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
Perfect thanks
Hydra, Easter crow and Hades have similar effect. Those would work too if you have it or a friend have them as captain.
I managed very well with two duo tiki's, Limtel and Cronla as captians, a shooter and War Trixie. I think I even managed without the shooter and plain elemental Trixie a few times. Obviously you want everyone leveled up as high as possible. If they ever nerf poison dart I will be incapable of getting evo materials. As it stands I'm only unable to get  the double wisps this way.
I have never seen any of these people as leaders unfortunately. Kind of perplexed on why the game would have a mode that can only be defeated with special heroes. It's enough of a pay wall to quit that's for sure...
Not really, you can get free spins from clanmates. You can also grab diamonds from Daily Challenges, Login Streaks and final levels of an area in any Island (the last one, you can only get 1 per completion)
Anubs as captain or co-captain would be nice, but I don't have Anubis and it seems only a few others have Anubis to co-captain for me.

I have been beating it with:
Holy Priestess Limtel as my captain
Posiedon, King of the Seas
Odin, King of Asgard
Any Duo Tiki or Savo or Seppuku
A shooter like Laser Shot Naurim or Bulls Eyes Craven

I usually use a Counter Survive as co-captain, or Lord of Ashes (requires 30% less to activate skills).
(08-10-2016, 02:11 PM)ISeeMyself Wrote:  Not really, you can get free spins from clanmates. You can also grab diamonds from Daily Challenges, Login Streaks and final levels of an area in any Island (the last one, you can only get 1 per completion)

Okay, and then you have to hope one of those limited free spins will land you a leader you can defeat this level with? The odds are slim too none...

(08-10-2016, 10:57 PM)John Bean Wrote:  Anubs as captain or co-captain would be nice, but I don't have Anubis and it seems only a few others have Anubis to co-captain for me.

I have been beating it with:
Holy Priestess Limtel as my captain
Posiedon, King of the Seas
Odin, King of Asgard
Any Duo Tiki or Savo or Seppuku
A shooter like Laser Shot Naurim or Bulls Eyes Craven

I usually use a Counter Survive as co-captain, or Lord of Ashes (requires 30% less to activate skills).

Do you think I could beat it if I have the guy who has a skill that ignores 50% of armor for three turns and then I have another guy that does 40X red area attack? The energy will probably be an issue though. If I use a counterattack dude with that maybe it will be enough?

Update: That's a negative, lol. I have an anubis friend but it says it only avoids 100,000 armor. Not 150,000...does he need to be evolved for it to work or is the 100,000 enough. I'm still unsure how armor works actually. Do you have to hit over the armor for it to break...for instance if he has 150k armor, and anubis removes 100k of it, there is 50k armor left and I have to hit him for over 50k for any damage to occur?
Yes, you need to hit harder than the remainder armor.

Make friends with Odin, Minotaur, Hydra, Cancer or other armor ignore Fighter users. Worst case scenario, you do far less damage than you intend to do while their shields are broken.

Forget Anubis for Stage 3, he's useless.