Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed treasures help
(08-11-2016, 08:27 AM)ISeeMyself Wrote:  Yes, you need to hit harder than the remainder armor.

Make friends with Odin, Minotaur, Hydra, Cancer or other armor ignore Fighter users. Worst case scenario, you do far less damage than you intend to do while their shields are broken.

Forget Anubis for Stage 3, he's useless.

Thanks a bunch for the quick responses.

Can you advise on the best way to find these folks as friends? Should I do it on the forums here, or is there a reddit or facebook page that gets more traffic. I just want to at least get a couple so I can tackle the Wednesday Treasures. I feel like I shouldn't be expecting my self to handle double wisps, but the Wed treasures should be doable for my entourage if it werent' for the dang leaders lol. Anyway, best place to find leaders that you know of would be appreciated!
Just got to let you know this forum is good luck lol. I used the three gem bonus and pulled an Odin! Going to get him ready for next week...bring on a green swamp!
(08-11-2016, 03:10 PM)Joshua P. Akonom Wrote:  Just got to let you know this forum is good luck lol. I used the three gem bonus and pulled an Odin! Going to get him ready for next week...bring on a green swamp!

Very nice!

(08-11-2016, 11:30 AM)Joshua P. Akonom Wrote:  
(08-11-2016, 08:27 AM)ISeeMyself Wrote:  Yes, you need to hit harder than the remainder armor.

Make friends with Odin, Minotaur, Hydra, Cancer or other armor ignore Fighter users. Worst case scenario, you do far less damage than you intend to do while their shields are broken.

Forget Anubis for Stage 3, he's useless.

Thanks a bunch for the quick responses.

Can you advise on the best way to find these folks as friends? Should I do it on the forums here, or is there a reddit or facebook page that gets more traffic. I just want to at least get a couple so I can tackle the Wednesday Treasures. I feel like I shouldn't be expecting my self to handle double wisps, but the Wed treasures should be doable for my entourage if it werent' for the dang leaders lol. Anyway, best place to find leaders that you know of would be appreciated!

There's no Reddit page (as far as I know) for Skydoms. Facebook is also a great place. The forum is great, but I can't guarantee you'll find a friend. We're a small community after all.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
Tiki, spectre or that crown dude from the trivia crack island all have active skills that repeatedly get past sheilds and will hit on every turn without using a lot of energy.
hola a tod@s, desde hace semanas quiero capturar el chest jerelwy green en la etapa 3 y por mas que busco un camino, no me sale... alguien que me de la formula exacta por favor
(10-06-2016, 09:19 PM)Kenpachi Wrote:  hola a tod@s, desde hace semanas quiero capturar el chest jerelwy green en la etapa 3 y por mas que busco un camino, no me sale... alguien que me de la formula exacta por favor

Hello! If you are looking for a Green Luxury Chest (one the final bosses of Wednesday Treasures Stage 3), the best pathway choice for you will be LLLL (choose the left path every time). Going LLLL will lead you to a final stage having 2 Green Chests & 1 Red Chest.

For additional help with Wednesday Treasures, please read this thread: Wednesday Treasures Walkthrough

Good luck!