Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Epic of Gilgamesh nomad information thread
Starting today with Enkidnu http://skydoms.wikia.com/wiki/0587.

Let's once again share our information, hints, tips, and woes for a new lineup of nomads.

Good luck everyone!
Getting any Nomad will be hell for low end players.

Also, be sure to get at least 4 Wild Forest fighters for him to work... Maybe Ritchie has a few strategy ideas?
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
I believe his captain skill pertains to the beasts of the wild forest Islands. Hercules, Beowulf, Fenris, Uther and Nebi all of which can be obtained, given enough time, by any player. He's got a pretty good captain skill even if it heavily limits the team you can build with it.
First level done, a little less than 3 million hp. Unfortunately no other info cause I accidentaly one hit him ^_^'
GG WP NO RE.
I wish I could accidentally hit for over 3 million...

Anyway, it hits every turn. For me... the first 3 turns in a row he changed energy and some blocks to red plus hit for over 8k (increasing each time) and zapped all my energy. on the 4 and 5 hits he only did damage, then the next two were change blocks steal energy again.
Took me 7 turns I think, maybe 8.
And where were those 3m combos when I needed them on second level? Cause certainly not there.

Long story short, I got the WORST gem combination I could for about 4-5 turns in a row (seriously, TWO energy gems after clearing the whole board twice, wtf) and after that he started hitting too hard. Almost 10M hp, 20k armor, the only skills he used are energy hit and converting energy. I'll maybe try again tomorrow depending on stamina. I think I'd actually have a chance with old Limtel on hand.

Also, good news is he doesn't seem to have much higher damage than tier 1 and doesn't hit the turn he uses energy to elemental.
GG WP NO RE.
I think it's worth mentioning that the mini boss stage has a woodoo that converts energy to elemental.
They also use energy hit on the mini boss stage too. Escalating challenges as always.
Energy hit is manageable if you keep your energy low; apparently Energy Hit burns your energy and does damage based on your energy. If you are using Naga & you have full Energy, prepare to get one-hit killed.
sheesh. Talk about making it ridiculously hard to play anything but multicolor teams these days.
You can still destroy Teach & Final Boss with proper monocolor teams. Strongest of them all? Dual Natives + Monks/Amazon Girls.