Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Epic of Gilgamesh nomad information thread
Done, with one gem spent. Oddly, he didn't use a single skill, just kept attacking. Hotu's passive proccing twice in a row saved me.
GG WP NO RE.
Hotu Matu'a, Atahulpa and other natives can extinguish Nomad's HP pool while healing with lucky passives. Waiting for next in line (War Nomad) so I can reduce him to ashes!
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
If you have all 5 natives and Amazonian Girls, you can raise them all to ashes. If you have the corresponding Djinn with them, you can burn them all without breaking a sweat.
If posted in this color, it is Zayla.
You're your own Angel & Devil. Always know that you control your Destiny, nobody else.
If posted in this colour, it is Ritchie
As good as djinns are, the energy cost makes them very situational. With the energy draining, you'll probably have a hard time converting more than once, at the beginning. For the first stage it should be more than enough (see my "accidental one-hit"), but for second it's just a bit of a head start.
GG WP NO RE.
Wild forest fighters, where can i find more info on them? Cant seem to find much info on the forums or wiki.. or is it just that i cant search properly? Tongue
*darn... if it is Uther and those i just sent him to defend in pvp :p all other 3 i have. Can someone confirm it its these fighters?
Yes, these (Fenris, Nebi, Uther etc.) fighters. First time seeing a Nomad targeting a SPECIFIC Fighter Type.
(04-30-2016, 09:28 AM)Andreas Ahlqvist Wrote:  Wild forest fighters, where can i find more info on them? Cant seem to find much info on the forums or wiki.. or is it just that i cant search properly? Tongue
*darn... if it is Uther and those i just sent him to defend in pvp :p all other 3 i have. Can someone confirm it its these fighters?

The Wild Forest Animals are those that have been mentioned - Fenris, Nebi, Beowulf, etc. For information on the Wild Forest Islands, check out this page on Wiki: http://skydoms.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Islands (scroll down to the "Special Islands" section & click on any of the Wild Forests to see the specs of each level.)

Here are some links to the Wild Animals on the Wiki as well: Fenris, Uther, Nebi, Beowulf, & Hercules.

These are the Fighters required for the Wildman Nomad. I assume his Captain Skill will work no matter what form the Wild Animals are in - even if they are not fully Evolved, they should still count for his Skill boost. But I don't know that for sure.

Hope that helps! Smile
Ty, now i need to find me uther or hercules again to try it out..
Here comes Gilgamesh! He has an appealing captain skill don't you think? Good luck everyone.
Calling dino to reduce him to ashes.

This time, I have Salamander.