Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Epic of Gilgamesh nomad information thread
3,350k hp, 22k armor, energy to elemental (for some reason) and energy hit, that's all I've got for him now. First try failed, going in again now.

Edit: Level 2: 9,6M hp, 22k armor, energy to war (no attack if he uses it), energy hit, twin swords - 2x20k before reductions. Needed two gems.
GG WP NO RE.
Tier 1: over 3 million hps 22k shields. I landed a huge 17x combo and this is all I know of Gilgamesh tier 1.

Tier 2: in addition to what IRQ said, also uses an attack called khopesh which I think was just a really hard hit. I beat him but can't brag about it, I spent 6 diamonds. ( considering he's on par with a legendary I can't complain about spending too much)

I'm hoping his slowdown will help me develope better combo skills and save me diamonds on future nomads.
6 times beaten in Tier 1, no drop so far. Since i dont spend diamonds on resurections i dont even wanna try tier 2
Got Enkidu on the 7th try so im hoping thats my lucky number Smile
Ishtar level 1down, over 6 million hp and 7200 armor. No idea about skills though, had three turns before first move so I made the best out of these.
GG WP NO RE.
Ishtar level 2, 18M HP......
[Image: 60?cb=20160205191207&format=webp]
Ishtar level 1 has over 6 million hps, she uses energy to war and energy hit BUT she attacks every other turn so you get two shots per attack from her.
Same goes for level 2, that hp seems scary, but she's actually easier than the two before. Energy hit, war to shadow, energy to elemental. Probably some multihit too, as usual, but didn't use it on me. Needed one gem.

I JUST HOPE NOBODY'S GOING TO REMOVE HER AND THREATEN ME WITH A BAN BECAUSE THE FIGHT BEING EASY WAS OBVIOUSLY HACKING ON MY PART, OR SOMETHING.
GG WP NO RE.
Yep. 18 mil hps 14k shields, uses war to shadow, energy hit, quad hit, and a big smack called sweet love tap. She attacks every two rounds but if you keep some energy up she will usually energy hit. The quad attack will kill you instantly.

She's a wicked lady and packs a punch. I don't plan to make any further purchases until things are resolved for players that got the clan glitch, so unless I can beat her without diamonds tomorrow, I won't be grabbing her.
Not touching Ishtar at all... Monocolor Red teams are pretty much useless against her (and everyone else on that stage).
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
EXACTLY 4,2M hp, energy hit, energy to transmute. Didn't note armor.
GG WP NO RE.