Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend search/Clan search option.
We have an inactive clan Leader so one of our guild members decide to quit to make another clan. The problem is, no one in our old guild has this member part of their friend list. Thus, impossible to make contact with him/her after they quit the clan. This particular member did left us a last message about what the new clan name would be, "showstoppers", but being a new guild, it's impossible to find it amongst the top 100 clan ranks, and the "search option" for a particular clan... IDK how it works since you can't type more than 3 letters to search the "Clan ID search" and you can't even type in numbers on that "Clan ID search"

As you all may have known, "friend search" is a pain in Skydoms as we have to find the correct digits in order to do anything with a specific player.

I'd like to know if it's possible to allow searching a particular player/clan easier, as in just typing the player's name or clan name instead of typing some weird sequence of letters and numbers.
I think I have one of your former clan members who just joined today. PM me if you would like more info.
I'm trying to search for 2 of my clannies as well. They said I could find them ok the fanpage, I'm totally new to this grrr. Any suggestions?
(08-17-2016, 08:35 PM)Christina Rebecca Cloutier Wrote:  I'm trying to search for 2 of my clannies as well.  They said I could find them ok the fanpage, I'm totally new to this grrr.   Any suggestions?

I have no idea and, as far as I know, thunderbuddy never found the clanmate he was searching for. He ended up joining my clan, as well as a few of his other clanmates that were left without a leader. I may sound like a total noob but I don't even know what the fanpage is!
If you are interest my clan is Underground Alliance
AGS-327 everyone would enter in this clan is welcome