Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Ideas, anyone?
Hey! Could I get some team suggestions and ideas how to use them? I'll list all my fighters below, as well as the current teams I use.
This may end up becoming a lot to read, just as a warning.
If there's nothing next to the name, that means it's fully evolved and leveled. Most of my fighters are max leveled if they need to be evolved again.

My current team for normal battle is:
-Salamander, Fire Elemental (as captain)
-Vseslav the Werewolf (for damage reduction)
- Raven the Scarecrow (stun)
- Metal Bender Cronla (Shield, 5/6 crowns)
-War Mistress Trixy (attack, lvl 80)

For frogs and other evaluational materials I use Hel, Underworld Mistress (lvl 44) with an assortment of red or purple fighters.

As for all my other fighters I have

Green/War:
-Raging Tarus
-Vseslav the Werewolf
-Ice Warrior Yeti Ian (5/6 lvl 50)
-Mighty Bear Uthar (lvl 51)
-Elite Warrior Marksman Drake (4/6 lvl 60)
-War Eagle (4/5 lvl 50)
-Christmas Buster Reindeer (lvl 11)
-War Saint Palden (lvl 1)
-Lady Sherwen (4/6 lvl 60)
-Lykopis (3/5 lv 40)

Blue/Transmute:
-Emerging Shot Tendor (5/6 lvl 99)
-War Holy Limtel (lvl 1)
-Transmute Swan (4/5 lvl 50)
-Imperial Walrus Beowolf (lvl 1)
-Fortunate Tashi (4/5 lvl 70)
-Possessed Snowman (4/5 lvl 50)
-Kidd (3/5 lvl 40)

Purple/Shadow:
-War Sharp Craven (lvl 1)
-Hel, Underworld Mistress (lvl 44)
-Raven the Scarecrow
-Gemini, Dream Catcher (lvl 1)
-Queen of Damned Nissa (5/6 lvl 76)
-Shadow Dark Raven (lvl 1)
-Melanippe, Sharp Bone (lvl 1)
-Darken Panther (lvl 1)
-Illusionist Master Dawa (lvl 1)
-Presents Collector Grinch (lvl 1)

Yellow/Mech
-Laser Shot Naurim (5/6 lvl 73)
-Gluttony (5/6 lvl 50)
-Libra (5/6 lvl 50)
-Iron Maiden Margot (5/6 lvl 50)
-Metal Bender Cronla (5/6)
-Staleek (5/6 lvl 41)
-Elite Hercules Beetle (lvl 17)
-Mech Canary (4/5 lvl 21)
-Crazy Santa (4/5 lvl 6)
-Mech Dragon (lvl 6)
-Rabten (3/5 lvl 40)

Red/Elemental
-War Mistress Trixy (lvl 80)
-Salamander, Fire Elemental
-Hera (5/6 lvl 50)
-Elemental Vulture (4/5 lvl 50)
-Blackbeard Teech (4/5 lvl 70)
-Count Vlad Dracula (lvl 36)
-Explosive Surprise Box (lvl 1)
-Grimer (3/5 lvl 35)
-Valasca (3/5 lvl 40)
-Annilis (3/5 lv 35)
-Choden (3/5 lvl 40)
-Fenris Young (3/5 lvl 20)

Lots of these are lvl one because I'm trying to level up all of them to max everything, but its slow progress. I feel like I could have more potential for this game but I've gotten used to using my current team, though it can't beat anything like the Nomads, and I'm having trouble in the newer levels. So I figured others may have ideas of teams I could use. And I don't really mind using any of the fighters, gathering leveling material is easy and it would help to know which ones to focus on.
Whenever I get five gems and one of the super changes come up on the rare machine, I try for new fighters. Sometimes it works, others it doesn't.

Thank you for any help/ideas you can offer!
Gemini captain x hydra co captain

Hel
Melanippe
Grinch
And Panther

That team could work very well. If you can use most of your energy every turn. Avoid using Melanippe to make the most combos for best use of Hydra.
This team could probably handle a Nomad if you're good at combos and energy management.
(05-03-2016, 10:00 PM)Joy Wrote:  Gemini captain x hydra co captain

Hel
Melanippe
Grinch
And Panther

That team could work very well. If you can use most of your energy every turn. Avoid using Melanippe to make the most combos for best use of Hydra.
This team could probably handle a Nomad if you're good at combos and energy management.

I think it's better if Grinch and Panther are replaced by dawa and scarecrow.
I'll try both teams, thank you!
Zhurong, God of the South
Nezha, Third Lotus Prince
Yama, God of Death

All have: Counter attack of 15x damage received & survive if health is 80% or more before receiving the attack

+

Raven the Scarecrow or Medusa (Raven is better because lower energy cost)

+

Holy War Limtel

This combo is 100% broken. It's invincible as long as you can get a bare minimum of energy. The attack and defense stats of your entire team don't matter, and you can fill the other slots with whatever you want. The stronger the defender is, the faster they die. If they hit every turn, just use Raven/Medusa to pause them until you heal up (only takes 2 turns for Holy War Limtel to heal 100% from 1HP).

You can attack the strongest defender in the game with impunity and you'll be fine.
[Image: 80?cb=20160421145419]
Current Captain: War Holy Limtel (#609)
ID: 844.442.390

That's a very good idea for a team build although it sounds like battles will go a bit slow for my tastes. I'd suggest a gem reroll fighter because pvp is great for energy starving you to death. Angels and Zeus work best but even harpies can help drop that crucial third energy gem.

Michael has saved my behind many times over in pvp.
(05-17-2016, 12:03 AM)Joy Wrote:  although it sounds like battles will go a bit slow for my tastes.

Personally I'll take a slow but nearly guaranteed win every time. When you attack the strongest people in your league they're typically boosting, which just means the rounds go even faster as your enemies impale themselves on your sword much harder. All while you rest comfortably behind invincibility. My Raven can use his ability twice before needing more energy. All I need to do is make one match a turn of anything, then match energy once every six turns to stay alive forever.

If they attack every two or more turns, I literally can't lose unless I somehow don't make a single match (at which point I would pop a Raven from my untouched energy pool and save myself)

Expect a nerf soon.
[Image: 80?cb=20160421145419]
Current Captain: War Holy Limtel (#609)
ID: 844.442.390