Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PvP'ing Legendaries
Right, didn't think about damage reduction. That makes it a bit more complicated, it should either be divided 7:3 as in player's team or counted either/or. Not sure if it would stack, cause that would mean, for example, Hades reducing 7* Hydra's attack by 75% and that's before applying player's defense. I get your point.

Still, my collector's syndrome is going crazy.
GG WP NO RE.
You're queen mom idea with low hp was what I did on an experimental team and it's awesome! Queen mother as captain, CO captain is Atlantis queen, tharnis/gem converter and virgo. I can play a bit more reckless (as in spending a turn to generate energy), without having to die from OHKO.
Hitting me for over 27k when i have 32% Defense in my team kinda sux... Beside like 80% of the players now have the purple dragon as final boss @ max lvl. They really want us to spend diamonds for the defenders that prevents you to die from 1 hit or..?
Chinese gods. By the time you put them in charge of your team as a captain, you can smell victory as if it was clear as day.

Bring a stunner in and you'd have plenty of time to heal back & whittle down these juggernauts!
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
When Thor is fully evolved and put into PvP does he turn into a 1 hit?
(12-18-2016, 03:33 AM)Darren Garrett Wrote:  When Thor is fully evolved and put into PvP does he turn into a 1 hit?

Thor, God of Thunder acts as a 2-turn attacker as a PvP Defender, meaning he will attack every two turns. He has no PvP Skill, but he does have a PvP Boss Skill: Mech Life - giving an extra 25% Life bar to all Mech Defenders. Check out this link here to see Thor's full PvP statistics: Thor, God of Thunder.

Any Fighter's PvP statistics can be vieded in-game as well. To do this, simply click on the Red Square 'Add PvP Defender' button in your PvP Vault. Then select the Fighter you wish to send to PvP. This will bring up a page that details that Fighter's Defender stats as well as any PvP or PvP Boss Skills that the Fighter may have. From that page you can either chose to send that Fighter to your PvP Vault, or cancel to keep that Fighter in your Fighters Vault. A favourited Fighter (a Fighter with a Heart icon on it) cannot be sent to PvP, & therefore cannot be viewed in this manner. To view a favourited Fighter's PvP stats, you will need to temporarily remove the favourite status of that Fighter... Or you can just check on the Wiki! It is usually the best & easiest method - & it is mostly up-to-date.
Ya see I hadn't evolved him yet so I didn't know by acting like I was going to add him. That was my problem. But I did go to the wiki and finally got the right search ty!