Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Session expired, unable to login
Exclamation 
I've been trying to play this morning but am getting the following error "Session expired. You've been logged out, please refresh to login again. Do you want to retry?"
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still the error persists. Help!!!
Hi Serena, could you PM me any details you have of your account? Nickname, e-mail or facebook
I keep getting told the seas has expired but will not refresh. What do I need to do??? It will not let me log in
Seven hours later and still unable to log back in after a clan war win.
That's my clan mate^. We can't log in and he lost his win!
Same here! Clan war win, can't get back in!
(01-11-2017, 05:12 AM)Amanda Bazan Wrote:  Same here! Clan war win, can't get back in!

My clan had also not long before won a clan war, but I do not think this lockout has ANYTHING to do with the war wins; especially since I myself have seen a pattern emerge with the ALL DAY & NIGHT or 24 hours+ of no access has been occurring EVERY MONTH "AROUND THE SAME EXACT TIME" ANYWHERE FROM THE 10TH TO THE 17TH...ONCE PER MOMTH!....BUT THEY NEED TO FIX THIS SHIT CUZ SOME OF US HAVE NEEN PAYING BIG BUCKS INTO THIS GAME...SO THIS NOT ONLY SHOULD "NEVER" HAPPEN FOR THIS LONG A PERIOD OF TIME EACH TIM . BUT "DEFINITELY NOT" PERIODICLY AS IT HAS BEEN ALL DAY & NIGHT EVERY DAMN MONTH! EVERYONE WHOSE BEEN PAYING SHOULD START ASKING FOR REFUNDS!!!! I WANT 1 FIR THE WHOLE WEEK LEADING UP TO THIS GOING ON 24 HOURS NO ACCESS TO THE GAME!!!
I'd actually just like a refund of everything I've sunk into my account and to use the money to invest in another game if I'm going to be locked out when I'm brand new to a clan that's at war.
(01-11-2017, 07:54 AM)Amanda Bazan Wrote:  I'd actually just like a refund of everything I've sunk into my account and to use the money to invest in another game if I'm going to be locked out when I'm brand new to a clan that's at war.

AMEN TO THAT!!!! IT IS SOOOO F**KING WRONG, BUT WE NEED EVERYONE TO CONTACT THEM FOR REFUNDS!!! IT SEEMS LIKE NOT ENOUGH PPL WHO R LOCKED OUT SEEM TO CARE ENOUGH TO CONTACT THEM OR SPEAK OUT AS WE ARE...THEY R PATHETIC NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT CYZ IF UR GAME IS GOOD ENOUGH WITH ALL THE APP COMPETITION OUT THERE...THAT YOUR PLAYERS CONTINUOUSLY ARE PONYING UP THEIR REAL WORLD $$ WHY THE HELL WOULD U KEEP DOING THIS OR NOT DO ENOUGH TO KEEP THIS FROM REOCCURING??? IM ACTUALLY CONSIDERING SHOPPING A NEW GAME APP TO SINK MY $$ INTO INSTEAD OF SKYDOMS...MUCH AS I LOVED...IF IT CAN BE TAKEN AWAY FROM ME WITHOUT WARNING AT ANY TIME FIR THIS RIDICULOUSLY LONG A TIMEFRAME ITS GOING ON 24 HOURS "YET AGAIN" CUZ THIS IS "NOT" THE 1ST TIME N JUST AFTER I DUMPED ANOTHER $150.00 INTO IT...THEN ITS PROBABLY BEST TO FIND A NEW GAME NOW
I actually just want my clan to know I didn't bail on them in the war, but I have no way of telling them. I was excited to fight with them. Anyone in Warrior Fighting Wizards?

And BTW, no matter how angry you are... That much capitalization makes my eyes hurt... Maybe stick to upper case to stress the odd word or two.