Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Session expired, unable to login
I also have been receiving the "Session expired" error.
It loads the game, after 100% complete I receive the following error:

" Session expired
You've been logged out, please refresh to get you in again.
Do you want to retry?"

I've selected both the red x, which brings me back to the same error and I've selected the blue circle (refresh) which also brings me back to the same message"

I've tried killing the app, rebooting the phone and deleting the app and reinstalling. All with the same results.
I've also tried using it on Wi-Fi and on cell data. Nothing seems to make a difference.

Is this a known issue or something that will be resolved soon?
Does anyone from skydoms read or respond to these threads?
I haven't received a response as of yet and I have sent several messages since yesterday and now have contacted google play
>30 hours since I was last able to play...

I'm starting to give less and less of a crap about all of the fighters I have developed. Knowing how much I have sunk into this game makes me want to petition Google play for a complete refund of everything I've spent. I'd rather just buy new clothes, seeing how fat I got playing this game.
(01-11-2017, 09:44 PM)Diver Wrote:  I also have been receiving the "Session expired" error.
It loads the game, after 100% complete I receive the following error:

" Session expired
You've been logged out, please refresh to get you in again.
Do you want to retry?"

I've selected both the red x, which brings me back to the same error and I've selected the blue circle (refresh) which also brings me back to the same message"

I've tried killing the app, rebooting the phone and deleting the app and reinstalling. All with the same results.
I've also tried using it on Wi-Fi and on cell data. Nothing seems to make a difference.

Is this a known issue or something that will be resolved soon?

I have the same issue. However, I did find something interesting. I was able to create a new account off of my email address, that works fine, but as soon as I try to log in using Facebook, it generates the error. maybe there is a problem with the facebook authentications.
Lol Amanda, u don't look like u have a problem with snacking. I love to snack while I play tho. Hope they soon get it up!
Mine is logged in through Facebook. If I go through my email will it start me over?
Anyone else still unable to log in after several days?
Still no luck, kinda pissn me off
This must be some kind of damn joke. The session expired message is back and I can't log in AGAIN! The folks you supposedly fixed this needs to get their shit together. I hate to be rude but y'all need to fix this