Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glitch with rare machine drop!!!
Thank you all for your support. I guess I should've known better. But I truly thought they would just take them back. The simple fact that they replace them with tough tongues level one, level five, level 10, was nothing more than a big F you to all of us. I did send an email to the support team , And have not heard back as of yet. They have the capability to reset my game back 48 hours and not the skydom world. They need to replace the fighters they took from me, that I achieved legitimately and give back the diamonds they took and refund my money that they also took. This should've been a relatively easy fix for them.
Again I thank you for all your support.
(05-13-2016, 06:14 PM)Sirio Wrote:  Because it's true. Please, stop licking devs' ass, we're going nowhere with people like you.

I'm not licking anything. We're going nowhere because people like me don't immediately blame devs for being money hungry over every thing that happens?

You should stop being so paranoid. The uncaring, money hungry dev boogeyman isn't out to get you. :p
(05-13-2016, 07:26 PM)Zawerni Wrote:  
(05-13-2016, 06:14 PM)Sirio Wrote:  Because it's true. Please, stop licking devs' ass, we're going nowhere with people like you.

I'm not licking anything. We're going nowhere because people like me don't immediately blame devs for being money hungry over every thing that happens?

You should stop being so paranoid. The uncaring, money hungry dev boogeyman isn't out to get you. :p

If you had paid attention during the last months, you would have seen how much this game has changed. Yes, they are focusing more on how to earn money from you instead of doing a good job with the game and consequently earn money from it.

But you live in your castle among the clouds, I guess. Have fun with your stupid jokes, let the adults work it out Wink

ID: 419.531.008
Add me!
This was the exact same thing that happened to me knightranger. Even a month further and they haven't responded to me or refunded me. Worst in-game support ever! Liked the game in the beginning, but it's turning into a money grab game, a shame really. This game had great potential, but it's getting screwed up unfortunately.
(06-05-2016, 04:36 AM)Marc Percy Wrote:  This was the exact same thing that happened to me knightranger. Even a month further and they haven't responded to me or refunded me. Worst in-game support ever! Liked the game in the beginning, but it's turning into a money grab game, a shame really. This game had great potential, but it's getting screwed up unfortunately.

That might be your opinion, but it IS possible to become powerful in this game without paying a single dime. For support, I can't do or say anything.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
Yeah it's possible and I have a very strong team, but the game has changed and not for the good. Before this, they always responded to me, but they screwed up and made me pay for it. Indeed you can't say anything about it, because you don't know what happened. So before you gonna state your opinion again on something you don't know nothing about, just be silent.
(06-05-2016, 04:23 PM)Marc Percy Wrote:  Yeah it's possible and I have a very strong team, but the game has changed and not for the good. Before this, they always responded to me, but they screwed up and made me pay for it. Indeed you can't say anything about it, because you don't know what happened. So before you gonna state your opinion again on something you don't know nothing about, just be silent.

Considering the Rare Machine exploit and other bizarre glitches in game (e.g. being not able to use an Active when you have EXACTLY the required amount of energy), you're partially wrong in your last argument.

Also, we need not to drag this further, your problems are your own and I'm no way supposed to know what they are.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
I'm partially wrong in my last argument? I think not, because you don't know what exactly happened, so you don't know what you're talking about. So there is nothing to be wrong about boy. I did not spin 90 times for free, I spon 10 times and bought extra space. After the glitch was fixed they took away the fighters and took away legendaries I already had, plus they took my diamonds and still haven't responded to me to this day. So I have the right to be pist, because I didn't know it was a glitch. So instead explaining and answering me, they just ignore me. Pretty good way to lose loyal players