Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday treasures help pleeeeease!
I have been trying to beat the final level on Wednesday treasures and for the life of me I can not beat it. I don't understand how when the last safes have a shield of 150,000. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Hi Trevor,

So there are a few different ways to beat the shields.

First option is to get ahold of a fighter that can actively penetrate shields. The options here are Odin, Hydra, Minotaur, Fairy Hydra, Cancer and Hades.

Second option take as many sharpshooters as you can and match gems of their color until their random skill triggers. Hang in there because this option can take awhile.

Option 3: use a couple of good multiplier captains and hit a good enough combo to deal damage above the shield threshold.

Option 1 is the easiest but all three work well.
I don't think Hades ignores shields. Just fyi
His poison does. This is also why Hydra is here.

Also, can you spend those five minutes to check the forum next time? The question has nothing to do with the place it was posted in and it was already answered in the right thread...
GG WP NO RE.
(05-18-2016, 11:14 PM)Trevor Naylor Wrote:  I have been trying to beat the final level on Wednesday treasures and for the life of me I can not beat it. I don't understand how when the last safes have a shield of 150,000. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Do you have any enemies that can poison, like a specter? That will make
light work out of the level