Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bicolors + 6★ Archangels
As title points out, they are POWERFUL. For example, Shadow Scholar Grimer with 6★ Chamuel can easily (and singlehandedly) deal up to 450K damage. Yikes.

Most likely because multipliers stack; 2.5× * 2.5× = 6.25׆ (Medusa Desire X is 6׆ for comparison)

Further Clarification: Shadow Scholar Grimer (we'll call him simply Grimer) has two colors, Elemental and Shadow (bold is the main). Chamuel's "Elemental Force Mastery" boosts Elemental & Shadow Fighters. Because Grimer has 2 colors, Chamuel's Captain skill has TWO, stacking instances, effectively bolstering his damage by 525%. This, of course, can be further boosted with multipliers. Atahualpa's "Elemental Godly Matches" increases the multiplier up to 5׆. With Chamuel's Boost on Grimer...

5 × 6.25 = 31.25

And remember, he can utilize both colors... That Shadow Dragon of yours isn't going to live long enough to see the dawn.

One hit kill, anyone?

EDIT 2: This was a bug. Clan Wars update patched the issue of stacking multipliers.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
Holy crap I never realized that. Definitely going to try this in the future before it gets nerfed.

On an unrelated note, I think for consistency's sake that the 6* angels should become bicolor as well. Don't change their stats or anything, just give them bicolor to more accurately reflect the bicolor nature of their artwork, Captain's Skill, and active skill.
[Image: 80?cb=20160421145419]
Current Captain: War Holy Limtel (#609)
ID: 844.442.390

Sorry, that's definitely a bug. The multipliers shouldn't stack. A fix for this is included in the upcoming Clan Wars update, currently in beta.
(06-03-2016, 11:18 PM)Andres Wrote:  Sorry, that's definitely a bug. The multipliers shouldn't stack. A fix for this is included in the upcoming Clan Wars update, currently in beta.

Makes sense. Was this unintended? Also, where can I apply for Beta?
(06-04-2016, 08:29 AM)ISeeMyself Wrote:  Makes sense. Was this unintended? Also, where can I apply for Beta?

Yes, most skills were correctly updated when we launched bicolor fighters, but this one slipped by.
I think Beta applications are closed right now, but let me check and I'll get back to you on that.
I don't really see a problem with that to be honest, 6,25 is still not that big of a multiplier and 450k on a single fighter is pretty easy to achieve with some mono or bicolor team setups. And for this to work bicolors must have two colors of a particular archangel, which reduces usefulness a bit.
GG WP NO RE.
(06-05-2016, 10:15 PM)IRQ Wrote:  I don't really see a problem with that to be honest, 6,25 is still not that big of a multiplier and 450k on a single fighter is pretty easy to achieve with some mono or bicolor team setups. And for this to work bicolors must have two colors of a particular archangel, which reduces usefulness a bit.

Ditto. 6.25× is high, but it's terribly restricted to bicolors only, which are extremely elusive. I'll post a possible way this could be kept in as a feature.
Hey guys, this is the link for the Beta form http://goo.gl/forms/YlzniuWn6df0Dc1m1
Thanks Alex! Sent form just now.
Sorry if this is kind of impolite from me, but i applied for the closed beta. i would love to peek the news before they came out. also i think i can be useful for some things

Oh, and one more thing Alex. I got curious, the background of the Beta form is the Dota 2 logo? or is it just my computer?