Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Celestial Palace Walkthrough
The sixth island of Skydoms. 6★ Captain recommended. Total damage should exceed 4.5K, lest you won't make it.

RECOMMENDED CAPTAINS:

6★ Natives
6★ Archangels
7★ Mythicals
PRIDE, the Origin of All

RECOMMENDED LINEUP:

Any of the Captains above
At least 1 Bicolor Fighter
Any Healer (Elves or Naga (or other Healers))
Any Fighter who can convert gems to a desired color
Any of the Co-Captains above
Any damage dealer (Marksmen are great for this)
Any Protectors (Ents recommended)
Any Stallers (Imps, Scarecrow, Swan etc.)
Any Fighter who can convert Fighters to a desired (weaker) color
Island Lords (6★ favored)
Leonidas

GENERAL:

★ Fighters in this stages hit hard, and endure more punishment. Area attacks are highly favorable.
★ This is the debut of Archangels. They hit hard, endure millions of HP worth of punisment, and force you deplete your energy stocks. Further you go, harder they become!
★ This is the debut of Harpies. Treat them as beefed up Goblins.
★ This is the debut of Sir Cavaliers. They can attack EVERY TURN!
★ Starters in BOSS stages. Still hard to kill.
★ Guess who returned to OHKO you... (HINT: 4★.)

STRATEGY:

★ Monocolor/Bicolor teams are highly favored.
★ If you can hit over 100K per fighter (area attack), you can raze them. Otherwise, R.I.P. <insert player name here>, killed by <whatever>.
★ Last two stages of every zone in this island has pretty tough Boss Fighters. They can tank up a LOT of damage. Bring heavy damage dealing Fighters.
★ Final Boss has over 2M HP. Get heavy damage Fighters. Boosts highly recommended, but not neccessary.

Good luck!
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
Yeah, for this levels monocolour teams with 2 natives as captains is the best choice, i used 2 natives, and the skills of the monk, the archangel and erigs. i can deal 1M dmg with each fighter with a lucky combo. but is kind of luck-dependent. but you can try a lot of times without losing anything if you don't make it
Agree on that! Dual Natives is the strongest lineup in game if you can land a 4× Red combo. Converters make them even scarier.
Hahaha yeah! I've just landed a x17 combo with erigs active skill. i did more than 2.5 million dmg with each warrior
Ouch.
Adding Island Lords to recommended Fighters.
I went through celestial palace using an elemental and archangel captaincy the first time.
More recently I completed celestial palace with a level 60 player account using 5 crown limtel and zhourong at 5 crowns. 2 imps midteam work well to stagger the multi boss attacks and a 3 crown healer to bump up healing if needed. No stops, no leveling, no farming Evo materials, just heal and stun.

I suppose the counter attackers might be a little overpowered.
Hola, yo estoy en la última batalla de palacio celestial contra el Ángel mecha con 2.500.000 de vida. Que estrategia me recomiendan?
Estos son los números de mis luchadores para que los busquen en la wiki y los vean:

LO VUELVO A MANDAR POR QUE NO SE POR QUE ME CAMBIO LAS PALABRAS.
Hola, yo estoy en la última batalla de palacio celestial Contra el Ángel mecha con 2.500.000 de Vida. que Estrategia me Recomiendan?
Estós son los Números de Mis luchadores Para Que los busquen en la wiki y Los Vean:
Someone get a translator. But yes, Uriel has 2.5M HP, making it the hardest boss of the Island.
(06-13-2016, 09:41 PM)Fernando Wrote:  Hola, yo estoy en la última batalla de palacio celestial contra el Ángel mecha con 2.500.000 de vida. Que estrategia me recomiendan?
Estos son los números de mis luchadores para que los busquen en la wiki y los vean:

LO VUELVO A MANDAR POR QUE NO SE POR QUE ME CAMBIO LAS PALABRAS.
Hola, yo estoy en la última batalla de palacio celestial Contra el Ángel mecha con 2.500.000 de Vida. que Estrategia me Recomiendan?
Estós son los Números de Mis luchadores Para Que los busquen en la wiki y Los Vean:

hahaha, He is asking for help.
fernando, poner los nombres de tus guerreros seria mejor, facilitaria el trabajo de quien quisiera ayudarte, yo te recomiendo que uses un equipo azul, ya que le haras el doble de daño, pero debes encontrar una estrategia que te sea util con todos los enemigos.