Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Client 2.0.36 (Clan Wars)
Beta Client 2.0.36 - 2016/06/09

NEW VERSION!
  • New interface
  • New Main Island
  • New fighters (Lil Dragons, Witches, Orcs and Spectres) - Soon available in the Wiki
  • Bicolor fighters in PvP
  • Added privacy settings for Clans
  • Added rank system of members for Clans
  • Added feature to invite your friends to your Clan
  • Added MIN and MAX stats before a purchase in PvP Machine, adding a Defender or Evolving a fighter
  • Added a share button for Defenders in PvP
  • Suggested Clans now have a language priority
  • Vault capacity increased to 1000
  • Fixed Combat Boost 'Defeat & Charge' not working properly in the first stage
  • Fixed 'Earth Purity' Active Skill not healing 8,000 points
  • Fixed Mech and Support bicolor pirates Active Skills using the other one
  • Fixed scroll view after leveling up or doing a preview of the PvP Machine fighters
  • Active Skill of egyptians now change 12 gems instead of 15

Clan Wars added
  • You'll have a period to REGISTER for war and the next day you'll be matched with another clan for that war
  • Registry period and war period will both be on a fixed day of the week and both will last 24hs
  • During the war you'll have 5 credits to attack - not refillable with diamonds
  • There will be 3 stages of difficulty, winning harder stages will reward more points to your Clan
  • At the end of the war, the clan with more points wins!

Also, we have improved our in-game support system!

Enjoy it!
Wooooo! Update looks cool. I have no problems with the art style changes except that the logo and splash screen are some gigantic leaps backwards. Seriously please change it back or to something that looks a bit more like an interesting and fun game and less like a cartoon for preschoolers. Other than that the gems and coin and stuff looks decent. Not entirely sure why you went minimal instead of that awesome compass, but it doesn't look bad so no problems there.

Interestingly enough I just completed the final stage of the natives island last night, so your timing is perfect.

Really excited to launch a war! Although I'm the only Champion in my clan so I'm sorta worried that it'll pair us up too high.
[Image: 80?cb=20160421145419]
Current Captain: War Holy Limtel (#609)
ID: 844.442.390

Thank you for the much needed clan controls! I am wondering if there is some sort of bug with requests to join? I have had an opening for two weeks now and not a single request. Maybe no one has sent a request since we are lower ranked in to 90s but usually I've always refilled openings in a day or two.

The new island is fun so far, the art style is wonderful. I agree that the icon isn't the best representation of the game but I like the whimsical splash screen. The witches look awesome! Will they get stats and a chance to drop in the future?

Can't wait to try the clan wars!

What an exciting update!
Waiting for wiki to update.

Hey Quinn!
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
Obligatory complaint here: was there a point to switching places of tier 1 and 2 of swamps? It just confuses players, I don't have enough stamina to take on the 50 one again because I entered where I always have and ended up on 20 one.

That said, great update. At least I can check out the island now.
GG WP NO RE.
I agree with dinklebob about the graphics. I liked the old snail so much better, and making this new one the main icon for the game gives a preschool-feeling. Not to mention the splash-screen, so Margot is a kindergarten-teacher now?

And Im still waiting for a girl-figther who isnt pretty, anorectic and had a boobjob. We have some ugly/fat/weird guy figthers, so it's definitly time for some ugly/weird/fat gal-figthers.
Cheers from Sweden

- Karin

User id: 124.798.360
Also in this update, a Bicolor issue was patched. Not mentioned in this news post, but it's here.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
(06-10-2016, 08:38 AM)superkarin Wrote:  And Im still waiting for a girl-figther who isnt pretty, anorectic and had a boobjob. We have some ugly/fat/weird guy figthers, so it's definitly time for some ugly/weird/fat gal-figthers.

Kali works as a fine example. Arguably, so does evolved Ishtar.
GG WP NO RE.
(06-03-2016, 10:16 PM)Alex Wrote:  Clan Wars added
  • You'll have a period to REGISTER for war and the next day you'll be matched with another clan for that war
  • Registry period and war period will both be on a fixed day of the week and both will last 24hs
  • There will be 3 stages of difficulty, winning harder stages will reward more points to your Clan

I registered my clan for war & none of them can see anything indicating that we have war coming up. Will clan members be able to participate in the war, or is it just for the clan leader to do?

(06-10-2016, 08:35 AM)IRQ Wrote:  Obligatory complaint here: was there a point to switching places of tier 1 and 2 of swamps? It just confuses players, I don't have enough stamina to take on the 50 one again because I entered where I always have and ended up on 20 one.

Agree on swamps 20 & 50 being swapped. Plus, the arrows are pointing in the wrong direction now for advancement.
(06-10-2016, 10:33 AM)crazy Wrote:  
(06-03-2016, 10:16 PM)Alex Wrote:  Clan Wars added

I registered my clan for war & none of them can see anything indicating that we have war coming up.  Will clan members be able to participate in the war, or is it just for the clan leader to do?

(06-10-2016, 08:35 AM)IRQ Wrote:  Obligatory complaint here: was there a point to switching places of tier 1 and 2 of swamps? It just confuses players, I don't have enough stamina to take on the 50 one again because I entered where I always have and ended up on 20 one.

Agree on swamps 20 & 50 being swapped.  Plus, the arrows are pointing in the wrong direction now for advancement.