Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Client 2.0.36 (Clan Wars)
Do those 5 war gems refill with time or are these all what we get for 24h? Cause I don't know how to plan my strategy.
GG WP NO RE.
Those 5 credits are what you get during each war. Play them wisely and talk to members!

We'll fix the swamp issue, it's not intended.

Witches should be available before monday and we'll make them droppable in the Island and Rare Machine.
Hey Ben, we'll look into it. Next time ask him to make you King again instead of leaving. And please use our Support section
(06-10-2016, 03:18 PM)Alex Wrote:  Hey Ben, we'll look into it. Next time ask him to make you King again instead of leaving. And please use our Support section
Hey Alex, thanks for the quick response. I have tried via support but unfortunately no response. I imagine you´re swamped with the launch. Thanks again for the help. Great game you got going here Smile
Amazing updates, Skydoms Team! Wonderful! You have really put a lot of effort into this massive update, & it shows - you have been busy of late! Amazing work, Team. This update has really taken a huge step at making the game better - in the small details like viewing stats, & also to the major additions like Clan Wars (& the Support improvements!). Thank you!!! Heart This has been worth the wait.

I am honored that you have taken inspiration from my Witches! I never expected so much Blush I can't wait for the Wiki to be updated so that I can see them, along with the other new Fighters! I can't tell you how excited I am!

I participated in a Clan War today, & it worked very well! Much different than what I was expecting. But it is very welcome. I'm sure there was a lot of testing & work that went into coming up with the right format. Congrats on getting it up & running!

Thank you, Skydoms Team, for all the hard work that you have put into this game. Keep up the good work!
Hope you like her Quinn http://skydoms.wikia.com/wiki/0674
(06-11-2016, 12:06 AM)Alex Wrote:  Hope you like her Quinn http://skydoms.wikia.com/wiki/0674

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. How close to Quinn's Captain/Active skills did y'all go?

Seriously love that artwork.
[Image: 80?cb=20160421145419]
Current Captain: War Holy Limtel (#609)
ID: 844.442.390

(06-11-2016, 12:11 AM)dinklebob Wrote:  Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. How close to Quinn's Captain/Active skills did y'all go?

Seriously love that artwork.

We changed the Captain to avoid doing the cliché of female families being healers. And the concept of her Active Skill will be used in the Orcs as we found it more suitable being offensive fighters.
The Random Skill was a really cool idea and was developed just for them and future fighters.
(06-11-2016, 12:06 AM)Alex Wrote:  Hope you like her Quinn http://skydoms.wikia.com/wiki/0674

Oh, Alex! I love it! Heart The Witches are far better than I could have ever imagined. I cannot thank the Skydoms Team enough for using my suggestion. I am honoured. Thank you so much! The Team has done a marvelous job with the Witches!

(Of course now I will have to update my avatar, haha!)
You sneaky devs thought you could slip the new bicolor upgrades for the Greek gods past us!?!? I don't know about the rest but Demeter is gorgeous! Great job!

Also I resolved the issue with my clan. My interface was bugged and showing 18 members when we had 20. Passing the lead to a friend leaving and coming back fixed the problem and let me see the hidden members.