Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Client 2.0.36 (Clan Wars)
Nay, thou didst not!

Jokes aside, they all look very great (except Hades).
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
I noticed that doing anything with the lowest rows of gems causes android interface to override game, which breaks the move I've been doing. It never happened in v.1, so it's probably the game. Could you please look into it and, if possible, fix it?

Just read what witches can do. THEY ARE FRIKKIN GLORIOUS. And it's still about tier 4, I have no means to check wiki now so I just checked what I have in MB.
And congratulations to Quinn for getting into the game.
GG WP NO RE.
Witches are MUCH weaker versions of Natives. Unique, I dare say! Also, anti-stuns won't be useful until Ancient Japan (that's my guess)...
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
Spoiler Alert:

Tengu leads with a preemptive energy hit. Ouch!
Does anyone know if the free roll for completing an island counts towards the three you need for a guaranted legendary?
GG WP NO RE.
(06-11-2016, 03:22 PM)IRQ Wrote:  I noticed that doing anything with the lowest rows of gems causes android interface to override game, which breaks the move I've been doing. It never happened in v.1, so it's probably the game. Could you please look into it and, if possible, fix it?

And congratulations to Quinn for getting into the game.

I have a similar issue when I move Gems on the bottom row. The game has never been overridden but the minimize, back, & home options pop up at the bottom. They show up, but do not cancel the move or close the game.

& thank you! The Witches are glorious - I can't want to collect them Smile

(06-11-2016, 04:54 PM)ISeeMyself Wrote:  Witches are MUCH weaker versions of Natives. Unique, I dare say! Also, anti-stuns won't be useful until Ancient Japan (that's my guess)...

The end-stage bosses of New Horizon all have Skills that they use. They will from time to time use a Short Stun (stuns one Fighter for 1 turn) & sometimes a Strong Stun (stuns one Fighter for 2 turns). I think those are the only stun Skills they have. There are also a few PvP Defenders that have PvP Skills of stun - Fighters like Vishnu, the Preserver; Nezha, Third Lotus Prince; & Zhurong, God of the South all have Stun Skills. I think the Witches' Anti-stun Active is cool & unique & very innovative, but right now the use of that Skill is limited.

*Edit: If I am not mistaken, I believe a few of the Nomads also possessed Stun Skills.
The issue is, Fighters like Nomads & the NH Bosses have a few Skills at their disposal but the one it will use on its turn is seemingly random, so you cannot predict what is coming, making it difficult to plan ahead.
Level 259 has a single Old Pinebramble (4*) instead of Elder one (5*). Speaking of, is it planned that ents drop their 4* forms instead of basic 3*s?
GG WP NO RE.
Ouch. Much ouch.

I just tried to defeat the final boss. Well, Stage 2 Nomads hide in shame. Same HP, three times the attack, unstunnable, no way of winning this in one sit. He's yellow, so my blue team would need 5-6 turns with good rolls, but he attacks (and kills) every turn, so that's 4-5 gems to pay at least. Maybe some day in the future.
GG WP NO RE.
(06-12-2016, 10:32 AM)IRQ Wrote:  Level 259 has a single Old Pinebramble (4*) instead of Elder one (5*). Speaking of, is it planned that ents drop their 4* forms instead of basic 3*s?

Thanks!