Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for undine
Information 
My ID is : 483.817.952
Same. All of guys that used her and added me decided to change strategy at once and I'm too dependent on raised energy generation AND color swap for another captain.
ID 175.068.422

Either this or suggest a viable substitute for a mono blue team. Tried Set already. Mixed results. Too unreliable with energy.
GG WP NO RE.
Any mono-colour team pretty much requires an Elemental. This is what I have found. You can try getting by with using only a Monk as Gem converter (or maybe an Amazon), but your attack power will just not be high enough to be practical - it will take far too long to finish a PvP battle. If you are trying to build a mono-colour Blue team but have no Undine, you can't really build an effective team without using an Undine Friend Captain. If you have Undine, you can use her as a general team member & use something like a Set + Crystal Colossus team, or a Set + Hotu Matu'a, or Set + Wiglaf. Without the Energy boost from Undine, it takes a while to really get started, but once you get to a good position, it is doable. I suggest using a stunner on these teams to buy some time to build up Energy.

You have to have attack power, or matches will be too lengthy; you have to have energy, or you can't use Skills; & you have to have defence, or you will not survive hits. A well-balanced PvP team needs to utilize all three of these aspects to be widely successful. But above all, you have to start the match with Energy tiles on the board (you have to be lucky), otherwise you are dead no mater what team you have.
From what I've noticed Naga is pretty good as well and gives a lot more survivability but main problems are her rarity and the fact she uses up energy tiles.

But seriously, what happened? Everybody at once decided it's not worth using one of the hardest to replace fighters in mono strategy? And now I'm screwed, because I'm in the middle of rebuilding battleground so I have neither defense nor offense. I get attacked twice per hour, would be nice if I could launch a successful one myself more than once per day.
GG WP NO RE.
People were using Set & Undine team for PvP, then suddenly Envy and bicolor Greek Gods appeared and screwed that team, so Undine no more.

If you need Undine , add my facebook (search shakanen and you will find me). Then I can supply you Smile
What do Envy and Greeks have that wrecks this team? Some kind of skill? I'm using Matua+Undine and never had problems with these. Unless they were able to OHKO me in the first move of first stage.

And thanks for the offer, I'fd really wish to accept, but I don't use fb for this. If you get some free space on the in-game friend list, please pm me.
GG WP NO RE.
(08-24-2016, 10:03 PM)IRQ Wrote:  What do Envy and Greeks have that wrecks this team? Some kind of skill? I'm using Matua+Undine and never had problems with these. Unless they were able to OHKO me in the first move of first stage.

Envy has a Double Hit PvP Skill. It acts similar to Extra Hit, but it is at full strength - he pretty much attacks twice. Without damage reduction, I'm pretty sure it will kill anything. A fully leveled & boosted Envy is a horrifying, especially when boosted by something like Uriel or a bi-colour Egyptian God. Envy also has Stun Resist.

The Greek Gods, namely Zeus, are also extremely powerful Defenders. For some reason Zeus gets 50% attack boost from a Boss Uriel (I'm pretty sure). He can attack the player for well over 30.000 in one hit. Same goes for a fully boosted & leveled Zeus with a bi-colour Egyptian God.

In Champions League, there are many battlegrounds with stage 1 Defenders hitting for 22.000, 25.000, & higher (after team defence). Without a great deal of defence or extra life, you will die in round 1. That is why Set is so popular, & double Phoenix/Manticore teams as well. An Undine + Hotu Matu'a team will not last long in Champions League. You are probably playing with a team with roughly 19.000 life & 32% Defence. Correct?

Undine is wonderful for Energy boost & even for an attack boost (indirect attack boost by using Energy Gems for attack), but she offers no defence or protection. That is why she is becoming less popular. Even an Undine + Set team cannot survive an attack of 30.000+. & Zeus or Envy can both accomplish this in stage 1 on the first turn.

(08-24-2016, 09:50 AM)IRQ Wrote:  From what I've noticed Naga is pretty good as well and gives a lot more survivability but main problems are her rarity and the fact she uses up energy tiles.

Naga is beautiful! However, I don't like to use her as a Gem converter, because she converts Energy Gem. For this reason, I believe that her Active Skill is too expensive. But, she can be used as a Gem converter as well as a healer, so that is nice. If she is used as Gem converter it would be wise to use a Gem re-roll on the team as well, like an Archangel. This way you can use her to convert Gems & then use the Archangel to remove some gems in an attempt to get more Energy. You might also want to use a stunner to buy some time.

If Naga is used as a Captain, she is actually a much better Gem converter than when used as a general team member. Why? Because she gives you a whole bunch of Energy to use & can fill that bar up pretty quickly. With all of that Energy, you can easily use her Active Skill along with a few other Active Skills in the same turn. Her Active is quite expensive & leaves you with no Energy tiles, but when used as Captain, you'll have a lot of Energy to use, so you wont necessarily need to match Energy every turn, as you will have some Energy in reserve to use on the next turn.

I have both Undine & bi-colour Naga at lv. 99. If you would like, I can send you a request & you can try out some team combinations. I'd be happy to help you out if I can.