Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Client 2.0.122 (Minor updates)
Client 2.0.122 - 2016/06/22
  • Clan Wars: New information about attackers and defenders during War
  • Clan Wars: Fixed War button not working when description was too long
  • Clan Wars: Added a timer for next registration during 'War Over' period
  • Store: Added an option to gift diamonds (Android only)
  • Fixed crash after War
  • Other bugfixes
Good to know and thanks for these neat little fixes. Now with the ability to gift diamonds, how much longer do we have to look forward to before we can trade fighters amongst clan mates and friends? ;D
(06-22-2016, 08:42 PM)Alex Wrote:  Client 2.0.122 - 2016/06/22

Nice updates! I am eager to see the Clan Wars updates for my next War. Thanks! Any Clan Wars information is welcome. I keep my eye on the Wiki in hopes of seeing the Clan War tab up & running. But I will try to be patient Angel I see the Team is also working on a Skills tab on the Wiki as well. Very nice!

(06-22-2016, 11:44 PM)Chay Chay Wrote:  Now with the ability to gift diamonds, how much longer do we have to look forward to before we can trade fighters amongst clan mates and friends? ;D

As a player I absolutely love the idea of trading Fighters with Friends or fellow Clan members. From a business standpoint, however, it may not be the best thing. Unless trading Fighters cost players a few Diamonds. For example. A system like that might be feasible & practical.
Agreed Quinn. The Dev's would need to implement some sort of criteria that can be achieved either monetarily or by extensive play to make it a logical business move.

Maybe a Re-roll feature for the summon machine? I've got several multiples i do not want, for example, i've got 3 red angels, 3 green angels, 2 blue angels, and 3 yellow angels. It would be neat to be able to re-roll like 3-5 of these 5 star characters to get 1 random character of 5 star standing. Maybe limit the re-rollable characters to anything you can get out of the machine in the first place.

I feel like the Re-roll feature would allow devs more flexibility in setting rules/limits on how things could work while at the same time not cutting into their profits & captial gains.
We do have plans about giving some utility to Rare Machine only fighters that players want to discard. It will just take us some time to deploy it, hope you can understand Wink
(06-23-2016, 12:37 PM)damianiten Wrote:  We do have plans about giving some utility to Rare Machine only fighters that players want to discard. It will just take us some time to deploy it, hope you can understand Wink

Ooo! I'll be looking forward to that! Smile
(06-23-2016, 12:37 PM)damianiten Wrote:  We do have plans about giving some utility to Rare Machine only fighters that players want to discard. It will just take us some time to deploy it, hope you can understand Wink

Seems great! Looking forward to this change!

Speaking of Rare Machine, any plans on 1st Anniversary?
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
Sounds fantastic. I know something like that requires time to roll out, but it's good to hear confirmation that it is on the books Tongue