Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Nomad Ideas?
Hello, all! Quinn here. Lately I've been wondering about what the next series of Nomads might be. So far we have had Historic Legends, Djinn, & Gilgamesh. So what's next? I am excited to see what kind of Nomads the Skydoms Team will throw at us next.

When I think about the focus of the next Nomad series, I keep coming back to the same idea... King Arthur! The legends surrounding King Arthur are known worldwide & there are many epic characters from the legends who could be transformed into new Skydoms Fighters. New Nomads. I think that the King Arthur characters would feel rigth at home in the Skydoms Universe. What do you think?

When I think of the legends of King Arthur, two sets of characters strike me: The Knights of the Round Table; &, King Arthur, Merlin, & other major figures. Here are the Fighters I suggest as King Arthur Nomads:

Knights of the Round Table:

Arthur; Evo: King Arthur
Lancelot; Evo: Sir Knight Lancelot
Gawain; Evo: Sir Knight Gawain
Galahad; Evo: Sir Knight Galahad
Tristan; Evo: Sir Knight Tristan

Arthur & Friends (Alternatively):

Arthur; Evo: King Arthur
Lady of the Lake; Evo: Guardian of Excalibur
Lancelot; Evo: Noble Swordsman
Merlin; Evo: Eye of Prophecy
Morgan le Faye; Evo: Shadow Enchantress

There are several figures in the King Arthur legends that could be used, but I think those capture the the main ones & are able to easily fit into the Skydoms setting. What do you think of these Fighters as possible Nomads? Do you like the idea of King Arthur Nomads?

Also, I would really like to see what other characters that others would like to see transformed into Skydoms Nomads! What are some of your New Nomad ideas? What legendary figures or stories or beasts would you like to see as the next batch of Nomads? Please share!

Have fun with it!
I personally would like to see Ottoman Empire making an appearance. Ruling three continents (but collapsing as fast as they rose), they became very important.

Suleiman I / Suleiman the Magnificent

IMPORTANCE: The Golden Age ruler of the empire.

Osman I / Osman the Black*

IMPORTANCE: Founder of the Ottomans, prior to becoming an empire.
*Turkish adjective "Kara" means both "Land" and "Black". True meaning of his adjective is ambiguous. Given, because of his bravery.

Mahmud II / Mahmud the Reformer

IMPORTANCE: Performed many great reforms, including disbanding the Janissaries (Auspicious Event).

Mehmed II / Mehmed the Conqueror

IMPORTANCE: Hence "the Conqueror", he successfully conquered Constantinopolis (today's Istanbul, now part of Turkey) while no one else before him could.

Selim I / Selim the Strong

IMPORTANCE: Conquest of Middle East. Conquered Egypt, which was fought over much later into the Empire's history.

That's all I can say for now, I might come up with a new idea later.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
I like your idea Quinn!
Was also thinking about Merlin and King Arthur myself, but more like in a second historic legends pack.

Merlin, Arthur, Cleopatra VII, Toetanchamon, Ramses II, Mozes, Noah, Napoleon, Atilla the Hun, Alexandre the Great or something like that.

Maybe a philosophers pack with: Socrates, Plato, Aristotle etc.
Also some additional fighters like Hercules, Perseus, David/Goliath.
The three fates

Clotho elemental
Lachesis war
and Atropos shadow

Death
Thanos transmute

Time
Chronos mech
(06-25-2016, 04:43 AM)Joy Wrote:  The three fates

Clotho elemental
Lachesis war
and Atropos shadow

Death
Thanos transmute

Time
Chronos mech

Joy, inspired by God of War?
I don't care, just do something new... I finally think I can handle the nomad island.
I completely agree with this. before i was weak and could only kill the green gilgamesh, now i feel i could have challenge
The next nomad saga is in development! Glad to hear all your suggestions, we'll take them into consideration for the next ones
(08-02-2016, 03:48 PM)Alex Wrote:  The next nomad saga is in development! Glad to hear all your suggestions, we'll take them into consideration for the next ones

That's great! I'm excited to see what you will throw at us next!
I was feeling nostalgic today & remembering the days of the Nomads. Just for fun, I thought I would dig up this thread with another Nomad Concept.

Greek Heroes!

Hercules; Son of Zeus
Odysseus; King of Ithica
Achilles the Grecian Hero
Theseus; Minotaur Slayer
Perseus: Medusa's Bane