Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Island BOSS Skills?
Starting with New Horizon, skills were added for BOSS Fighters. Can I get a full list of all BOSS skills? It would be greatly appreciated.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
I don't have a list of all of the Island Boss Skills, but I can tell you what I remember - perhaps other players will also contribute or correct me if I am mistaken.

>Boss Woodoos all have the ability to convert Energy Gems to Gems of their colour.

>Wild Forest Animals like Uther or Nebi have a multi-hit Skill - if I remember correctly it is a four-hit attack, it deals small amounts of damage that add up to a powerful attack.

>Pirates like Kidd or Roberts in the Boss stage have an Energy Hit - dealing damage to you based on your Energy supply; the attack will drain your Energy as well as damage your life.

>Sharpshooters have the Snipe skill in a Boss stage - they will hit you with a powerful attack that pierces your Defence.

>I think Boss stage Elves heal themselves a small amount of life - like 20%.

>I believe the Amazons can use either multi-hit or Short-stun. Short-stun will stun one of your team members for 1 turn - while stunned you cannot use their Active Skill & that Fighter will not attack.

>For the big Bosses - Natives for New Horizon, the Japanese Gods for Ancient Japan. These Bosses can use multi-hit, short-stun, & long-stun, I believe. Long-stun is just like short stun but for 2 turns. They might actually be able to Short-stun two of your Fighters at once, but I'm, not positive on that...

Actually, I think that covers all of the New Horizon Bosses... I haven't finished Ancient Japan yet so my knowledge is limited there. I've been in no rush to beat it - I still have Fighters that I am focusing on to Evolve rather than Island play. I've completed the first stage & am current working on the Red stage.

**Note that ALL Monsters in a Boss Stage starting on New Horizon will have a Skill - all of them have Skills, not just one. So if you face a Pirate & two Woodoos, all three Monsters will be able to use Skills. It can be deadly! So watch out!**

I hope that helps!
Just noticed a skill called "Anger Hit". Any ideas on what it is? Or is it simply a typo on Energy Hit?
(07-10-2016, 08:46 AM)ISeeMyself Wrote:  Just noticed a skill called "Anger Hit". Any ideas on what it is? Or is it simply a typo on Energy Hit?

Ah! Now that you bring that up, I remember that one too... I think the Red Native used it on me once. If I remember correctly, Anger Hit is a powerful single attack that also deals a small amount of damage to the Boss itself. It's as if the Native Boss used its own Active Skill in the fight! Its like a self-damaging, but boosted, attack.
Makes sense considering Natives' active... Thanks for the info!
I have just finished the Purple region of Ancient Japan (I needed the completion Diamond for a Rare Machine Spin, haha)! The Boss of this pathway is Raijin, the Purple Japanese God. He has Stun-resit, so beware! He has over 7 mil life, attacks every 3 turns, but his first attack starts out at over 20.000 power! I defeated him using a Chinese God. It took some time, but I finished it. If he has any Skills other than the passive Stun-resist, he did not use any on me.
Stun resistance is common. Saw it many times on nomads and Easter Island.

In other news, just returned from waging war on Atahualpa. No Anger Hit, but Double Stun definitely short-stuns/long-stuns fighters.