Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Growler is Broken.
Growler has a pretty devastating (and easy to exploit) Captain skill. With proper lineups, one can manage a War monocolor team with him (bonus points if "co" also has Growler) and kill everything (well, almost) in one hit.

Growler (5★) x2 = 8x * 8x = 64x
Growler (6★) x2 = 10x * 10x = 100x

To put in a perspective, the previous max was 6x with Medusa (7★) and Genghis Khan (6★). With Pride or duplicate co-captain, you could get an easy 36x (of course, this can be boosted).
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
Grower is a beast! If you can make those long combo stings... Bye, bye, Tokyo! Growler's damage output is insane, & using one as Captain & one as Co-captain is... double insane? Haha

Though I would argue that it is not "easy" to pull off those high combo strings. Some teams are better suited for combo'ing, & some players are exceptionally skilled at it, but I would not call it easy.

It's like the dual Hydra Captains teams - they are devastating when they apply. Growler is like a Hydra on steroids!
The sheer amount of absurdity in certain lineups might be crazy enough to work! But then, getting said lineup is another challenge.

Speaking of dual Hydras, dual Natives are more or less on the same boat. A good Salamander active, and I get an easy 4x multiplier. Growler's Captain skill needs either a lot of luck or a lot of skill. What a time to wear my lucky charms. *plucks a four leaf clover, grabs rabbit foot, puts horseshoe on a table* I'm good to go, hope I get a go- *hits a saltshaker with elbow* Uh oh.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092