• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update 2016-07-15 (PvP Machine)
Update 2016-07-15
  • Changed Max Attack (Defender Stat) of Shadow Dragon from 12633 to 11369
  • Changed Active Skill of the Legendary Ogre to Legendary Power
  • Values of Medals in PvP Machine rebalanced
  • Added 3 more Legendary fighters to the PvP Machine
  • Added Beowulf series to the Rare Machine
AMAZING! PERFECT! The new fighters for PvP machine are beautiful! Amazing job! Big Grin
Thanks for the change of the Active Skill of the Legendary Ogre!! I am really happy with this update Wink
ID: 740.310.533
USER: GeorgeST
CLAN: Immortals
The new fighters are cool, I like them. But the energy cost of their skill is ridiculous, it made me lol
I was thrilled and then I saw the energy cost. Not even remotely interested in paying out medals for them.
It takes months to earn the medals required to buy these new fighters but their energy costs are so astronomical that they are nearly useless.

#dissapointed
I do not like anything this update. the kingdom series of price rises again along with everything else. useless fighters with skills and at a cost of energy too high. what the dragon shadow not find it meaning, he had a good attack

#dissapointed x2
[Image: 60?cb=20160205191207&format=webp]
Nice! Legendary Ogre needed the buff. Now he is right up there with Leonidas. The new PvP Fighters are interesting - visually I like the Basilisk the best, but for play, I like the Red one, the Nian. & the new Beowulf characters are cool - a little strange the way a couple of them work, but I like them! Nice work!
Why Reduce purple dragon? Why? No sense..lots of character with boost arrives to 50k damage and you reduce it? Its crazy....
(07-16-2016, 01:47 AM)Milky Wrote:  It takes months to earn the medals required to buy these new fighters but their energy costs are so astronomical that they are nearly useless.

#dissapointed

Yup I will just keep using my Halloween guy for stunning and keep saving for Pride so I can replace Limtel with Pride