Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I need Goblins and Tiki Duos?
I'm building a decent team, and I find that I don't use the Goblins and the Tiki Duos.

I have War Dragon, Deadly Shot Drake, Micheal Commanding, Poseidon King of the Seas, Queen of Damned Nissa, Laser Shot Naurim and Rune Shot Grimer and several others on my team.

Do I need the Goblins and Duo Tikis on my team? Where would/should I use them?
Goblins and Tiki Duos are only useful in Material farming, so I suggest you to use them there.

Also, there's a bug with 6★ Michael's name. It's "Michael, Commanding Angel".
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
Commanding Archangel*. And that's the problem with it, it consists of three words, each of them too long to fit two in one text line, when the name has to fit in two lines to be displayed correctly in the monster book and even shorter to be seen when the character is viewed.
GG WP NO RE.
When you say material farming, do you mean Evo and level up material? I could use some help beating the final level of Tuesday Mist and Wednesday Treasures. Will the goblins and tikis help me there? Should I make one of them captain? Any help/recommendation would be appreciated.
(07-22-2016, 03:43 PM)Sharkman Wrote:  When you say material farming, do you mean Evo and level up material?  I could use some help beating the final level of Tuesday Mist and Wednesday Treasures.   Will the goblins and tikis help me there?   Should I make one of them captain?  Any help/recommendation would be appreciated.

No they won't you need either a shield remover or a poisoner.
Now I'm confused. Iseemyself recommended them for material farming, but Genghskhan you are saying they won't work????
(07-25-2016, 03:02 AM)John Bean Wrote:  Now I'm confused.  Iseemyself recommended them for material farming, but Genghskhan you are saying they won't work????

Goblins & Tikis are weak Fighters that do not add much to a team. They can help out a team very early on, but are not strong. Tikis do, however, possess a poison Active Skill that ignores enemy shield, making them somewhat useful for collecting Evo Materials & Level-up Materials. The Tiki poison is weak at about only 500 points of damage each turn, so its use will be limited. Tikis are not ideal for taking on Materials with high life, but can be useful against Frogs & Spiders & some of the weaker Evo Materials. So, Tikis are useful to a point, but there are better options available that will make a team stronger & make material farming less time consuming. Hope that helps!
(07-25-2016, 01:25 PM)Quinn Wrote:  
(07-25-2016, 03:02 AM)John Bean Wrote:  Now I'm confused.  Iseemyself recommended them for material farming, but Genghskhan you are saying they won't work????

Goblins & Tikis are weak Fighters that do not add much to a team. They can help out a team very early on, but are not strong. Tikis do, however, possess a poison Active Skill that ignores enemy shield, making them somewhat useful for collecting Evo Materials & Level-up Materials. The Tiki poison is weak at about only 500 points of damage each turn, so its use will be limited. Tikis are not ideal for taking on Materials with high life, but can be useful against Frogs & Spiders & some of the weaker Evo Materials. So, Tikis are useful to a point, but there are better options available that will make a team stronger & make material farming less time consuming. Hope that helps!

Thanks Quinn, that does help. But that leads me to another question. What is the secret to beating the final stages if Tuesday Mist and Wednesday Treasures? I can't beat either one of them!!! Help please
(07-25-2016, 11:04 PM)John Bean Wrote:  Thanks Quinn, that does help.  But that leads me to another question.  What is the secret to beating the final stages if Tuesday Mist and Wednesday Treasures? I can't beat either one of them!!!  Help please

The best method that I have used to win the final stages of Mist & Treasures is to use a Fighter who posses a Disarm Active Skill - Disarm will cancel an enemy's shield completely, allowing you to kill it without having to build up massive combos for damage. Fighters like Minotaur, Odin, Cancer, & Torikhan all offer Disarming Skills. There are also some new 3-Crown Fighters called Orcs, & they will offer a partial disarm, as they can reduce an enemy's Shield by a percentage. Tuesday Mist is harder than Wednesday Treasures, since the Dual Wisps have high shield, high attack power, & pretty high life for a material. For Mist I recommend a high-defence team, or a team that gives you extra life, like Odin or Minotaur or Glutton, so that you can survive these Dual Wisps.

If you don't have those Fighters & have no Friends with those Fighters, there are some other possibilities that you could use. I recommend you take some time & look through some of the threads in the Strategies chapter of the Forum, there are some very helpful threads there that discuss how to approach these difficult stages. Good luck!
(07-26-2016, 02:17 AM)Quinn Wrote:  Tuesday Mist is harder than Wednesday Treasures, since the Dual Wisps have high shield, high attack power, & pretty high life for a material. For Mist I recommend a high-defence team, or a team that gives you extra life, like Odin or Minotaur or Glutton, so that you can survive these Dual Wisps.

I personally go for "Glass Cannon" build: Anubis + Zadkiel/Nebi/Strich. And then there's Hel. COMPLETE AND TOTAL DISINTEGRATION.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092