Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update 2016-08-05 (Bicolor Egyptians)
I am still waiting on the promise made to me MONTHS ago to get my Egyptian back from PvP  (after the first nerf). Because of these pre-bicolor release nerfs, I am hesitant to put any character in defense. I have gotten really excited and thought "oh finally I can start to win a few in defense". Then, after a while, they become useless. My defense is finally strong again and I am winning about 1/3 of all attacks so I am holding my breath until the next "evolution".

By the way, because of the way this is done so often over the last few months, I have been spending about half as much on gems. If you guys would begin to show that you value your players more than your pocketbooks, that would probably change and I could go back to easily spending money without reservation. You do know that bait and switch is fraud, right?
Fraud is exactly what it is! Worse than a dangling carrot! I have contacted in game support (no reply), I have also been waiting months for the promised return of my Egyptian. The Egyptian removed from PvP and returned to my vault was promised after the first fraud, but was never done! The ridiculousness of all of this is perfect demonstration of the need to be able to evolve PvP defenders. Give us a choice, a way to evolve the monster into whatever damn bi color nerf you force on us, or stop changing the stats of the monster. It also seems a lot of this could be avoided if you used your own resources (beta members) to test and perfect, before releasing on the entire system.
Even if I could get my Egyptian back (as previously promised) I would not be given back all the costs involved along with it! Stamina, evo materials, level up materials, chameleons, diamonds spent (money) on those processes, and ALL MY WASTED TIME AND ENERGY!!!!!
Quote:The ridiculousness of all of this is perfect demonstration of the need to be able to evolve PvP defenders. Give us a choice, a way to evolve the monster into whatever damn bi color nerf you force on us, or stop changing the stats of the monster.

I couldn't agree more...very well stated.

Quote:It also seems a lot of this could be avoided if you used your own resources (beta members) to test and perfect, before releasing on the entire system.

And another PERFECT comment. If you had released this latest island to your beta members first, you could have saved yourselves quite a bit of embarrassment. After all...wouldn't it have been nice to know that there is a bug with the new evolved character that causes the game to crash every time it is used as a cocaptain? Wouldn't it also have been nice to know that, with "blindness" comes a very peculiar cure? If you move your finger fast ALL of the gems come back!!! Just give it the finger guys! Lmao!
(08-07-2016, 07:57 PM)Christee Gossman Wrote:  I am still waiting on the promise made to me MONTHS ago to get my Egyptian back from PvP  (after the first nerf).

I know this is strange replying to my own comment but I just wanted to let you all know that they made good on their promise finally...got my evolved Egyptians back from PvP and into my vault. Special thanks to Alex for expediting this. Smile*
When I got another Set from the machine this weekend I was sure that that stupid machine was messing with me. In hindsight it's not so bad because I've been wanting to put Egyptian defender into play. Everything one of my defenders is farmable or was collecting dust in my vault. I would be annoyed as hell however if my one Bi-colour got nerfed. It's hard to get any good PvP skills into play, he's all I've got.