Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New fighter suggestions: Daemons
Daemons

Daemons are protective spirits in Greek mythology and this legendary set borrows that idea and infuses it into a set of legendary protectors. They work as a reverse of the new Greek gods with the ability to start out as a protective captain and then turn the reigns over to an offensive force.

Shadow
Briana, the Tiny

Captain skill: Shrink - 95% damage mitigation and 3x energy but enemies are immune to all attacks.

Active skill: 3k energy Abdicate- appoint second fighter as captain

Random skill: neutralize - turn a random monster purple for 1 turn

War
Berek, the Steadfast

Captain skill: Bereks shield- 25% damage mitigation and matching gems generates a barrier of protection

Random skill: neutralize - turn a random fighter green for 1 turn

Elemental
Andreas, the Dark

Captain skill: 9 lives- survive any attack 9 times but your attacks only inflict 10% damage.

Random skill: neutralize - turn a random fighter red for 1 turn.

Transmute
Ryn, the peaceful

Captain skill: strong start - start battle with full energy bar and maximum protective barrier.

Random skill: reaction- attack twice

Mech
Bella, the Glamorous

Captain skill: love at first sight- stun all targets for 2 turns upon appearing

Random skill: reaction- attack twice
You cheeky little demon... Making references to fellow players, aren't you?

Ryn is Quinn's IGN. We already have Berek and Andreas on forums. That leaves only 2 unclear references.
Names aside, the inconceivable drawbacks of these Fighters are nullified by their ability to swap places with the second slot. Might work well to tank a particularly hard hit, or to prepare for a more crushing attack!
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
(08-08-2016, 08:37 AM)Joy Wrote:  Transmute
Ryn, the peaceful

Captain skill: strong start - start battle with full energy bar and maximum protective barrier.

Random skill: neutralize - turn a random fighter blue for 1 turn

This would definitely pacify my PvP rage Tongue Big Grin
I have no idea what you're talking about Iseemyself. Angel

The idea of these fighters is to let you walk in to battle and survive long enough to get your feet firmly on the ground. Their active skill does not let them move back again. Once abdicate is used, they become just a basic damage dealer. They are extremely useful when using dual multipliers or entering a pvp battle. Almost every champion battleground has a strong one hit starting level and they will only get stronger and more deadly moving forward.
I'm not completely happy with mechs skill since it does not defend against envy or pride so I might edit that. And I'm changing the yellow and blue random skill to reaction since neutralize does nothing for those schools.
(08-08-2016, 07:56 PM)Joy Wrote:  I'm not completely happy with mechs skill since it does not defend against envy or pride so I might edit that. And I'm changing the yellow and blue random skill to reaction since neutralize does nothing for those schools.

You could change it to Sleep. Maybe? Envy & Pride may not be stun-able, but they can become a little sleepy. It will not be as effective, but it keeps the original idea.

Also, very wise decision on the Blue & yellow Random Skills - much better now.

I really like the idea of these Fighters - they are a great way to get that extra helping-hand to start off a duel. I'd like to look at these Fighters closer when I have more time. But nice work!
Now this i can approve Wink
(08-09-2016, 06:46 AM)Andreas Ahlqvist Wrote:  Now this i can approve  Wink

They have such harsh penalties! With Zeus garding every door I can see how they might be useful. But I hate the idea of giving a slot on my team for a fighter I'm only going to use one round of the whole battle.
(09-05-2016, 10:40 PM)Milky Wrote:  They have such harsh penalties! With Zeus garding every door I can see how they might be useful. But I hate the idea of giving a slot on my team for a fighter I'm only going to use one round of the whole battle.

The First stage is crucial! It is the most important stage of the whole battleground. I would gladly pay the steep price to be able to get that extra head-start from the Stage 1.
We can definetly include a "Ryn, the peaceful"
Hope that the creative team can make a fighter that makes the real Ryn (Quinn) more peaceful too!