Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kali PvP Skill
Hello, all! Quinn here. I wanted to discuss Kali, the Goddess of Time 's PvP Skill, Stun Resist.

Kali has the PvP Skill of Stun Resist - like Envy & Pride. However, Kali's Skill is much MUCH less useful; I would actually go as far as saying that it is practically useless & she may as well not even have a PvP Skill. Kali, in terms of PvP Fighters, is far behind her Hindu peers in terms of usefulness & power. I would like to see her buffed up a little bit in PvP.

Stun Resist as a PvP Skill is VERY potent! Many players use Stun Fighters on their PvP Teams to survive, & they are a keystone member of the team. So facing a Defender with Stun Resist is quite frightening. Kali has Stun Resist; however, she is nothing to be feared, & here is why:

Kali attacks every 4 turns. This gives the player a whole bunch of time to heal, build up energy, use a protection barrier, deal damage, & prepare for Kali's eventual attack. Her Stun Resist Skill really has no impact on the match because she only attacks every 4 turns. It's basically like she stuns herself for three turns to give you a break before her next attack. Four turns is far too long for her to attack - it makes it too easy to beat her. The other Hindu Gods have better PvP Skills, namely Vishnu, attacking every turn with the chance to stun all of the player's Fighters. Now that is something to fear! Kali is just not as good as her Hindu peers, & I would like to see her get a little boost to keep her in-line with the other Hindu Gods as PvP Defenders.

Kali boasts some impressive stats, with 17.900 attack & 770.000 Life at level 50! However, since she only attacks every 4 turns, she is really rather pathetic. All of the other Hindu Gods attack every turn. Now, if Kali attacked every turn & had Stun Resist, that would be a little too much in my opinion. I propose that she attack every 2 turns.

If she attacks every 2 turns instead of 4, she becomes much more fearsome with Stun Resist. She will not be as potent as Pride or Envy, but she will be much better & more balanced in comparison to the other Hindu Gods. It will still give Players the time to prepare & heal & such, but it will also make her much stronger & more usable. As of right now at an attack rate of four turns, she is weak. If her attack rate were changed to 2 turns instead of four, her attack stat would probably need to be lowered slightly to compensate.

What do you think? I would love to hear what you have to say on this topic! Please weigh in & post your comments & feedback below! Thanks Heart
I think the same...
ID: 740.310.533
USER: GeorgeST
CLAN: Immortals
(08-16-2016, 07:08 PM)Quinn Wrote:  Hello, all! Quinn here. I wanted to discuss Kali, the Goddess of Time 's PvP Skill, Stun Resist.

Kali has the PvP Skill of Stun Resist - like Envy & Pride. However, Kali's Skill is much MUCH less useful; I would actually go as far as saying that it is practically useless & she may as well not even have a PvP Skill. Kali, in terms of PvP Fighters, is far behind her Hindu peers in terms of usefulness & power. I would like to see her buffed up a little bit in PvP.

Stun Resist as a PvP Skill is VERY potent! Many players use Stun Fighters on their PvP Teams to survive, & they are a keystone member of the team. So facing a Defender with Stun Resist is quite frightening. Kali has Stun Resist; however, she is nothing to be feared, & here is why:

Kali attacks every 4 turns. This gives the player a whole bunch of time to heal, build up energy, use a protection barrier, deal damage, & prepare for Kali's eventual attack. Her Stun Resist Skill really has no impact on the match because she only attacks every 4 turns. It's basically like she stuns herself for three turns to give you a break before her next attack. Four turns is far too long for her to attack - it makes it too easy to beat her. The other Hindu Gods have better PvP Skills, namely Vishnu, attacking every turn with the chance to stun all of the player's Fighters. Now that is something to fear! Kali is just not as good as her Hindu peers, & I would like to see her get a little boost to keep her in-line with the other Hindu Gods as PvP Defenders.

Kali boasts some impressive stats, with 17.900 attack & 770.000 Life at level 50! However, since she only attacks every 4 turns, she is really rather pathetic. All of the other Hindu Gods attack every turn. Now, if Kali attacked every turn & had Stun Resist, that would be a little too much in my opinion. I propose that she attack every 2 turns.

If she attacks every 2 turns instead of 4, she becomes much more fearsome with Stun Resist. She will not be as potent as Pride or Envy, but she will be much better & more balanced in comparison to the other Hindu Gods. It will still give Players the time to prepare & heal & such, but it will also make her much stronger & more usable. As of right now at an attack rate of four turns, she is weak. If her attack rate were changed to 2 turns instead of four, her attack stat would probably need to be lowered slightly to compensate.

What do you think? I would love to hear what you have to say on this topic! Please weigh in & post your comments & feedback below! Thanks Heart

I agree on this. Her "stun resist" skill is laughable. I have Kali and actually she is useless both as a fighter and a defender. She is one of those "legendary" fighters put in the rare machine only to increase the number of the fighters.

ID: 419.531.008
Add me!