Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Healing Calculation
So I recently did some number crunching and discovered that "Great Healing" on characters like War Holy Limtel can be calculated by taking the character's energy stats after modifiers and multiplying them by 8x.

So let's say I have Envy at 99. Envy has an energy generation stat of 332. I use his active ability to copy War Holy Limtel's Captain Skill. 332 x 8 = 2656 so when I match gems I will get 2656 HP back in healing.

Now let's say that the other captain was a Serpents Queen Shadow Naga, which doubles energy generation as her Captain Skill. Without changing anything else, the energy generation of my Envy goes up to 664 which results in 5312 healing.

Not sure what the stats look like for other characters like less-evolved Limtels. I know that the 3* fairys' Tiny Healing multiplier is 5/3. If anyone could do this test for Artemis' Super Healing I'd love to see how it matches up to Limtel.

EDIT: Just did the math with someone on my friends list. "Super Healing" is a 14x modifier and easily outpaces War Holy Limtel's healing. Of course, you give up active heals to do it, so there's definitely a tradeoff.
[Image: 80?cb=20160421145419]
Current Captain: War Holy Limtel (#609)
ID: 844.442.390

(08-22-2016, 03:43 AM)dinklebob Wrote:  Now let's say that the other captain was a Serpents Queen Shadow Naga, which doubles energy generation as her Captain Skill. Without changing anything else, the energy generation of my Envy goes up to 664 which results in 5312 healing.

Very nice! It's nice to know the formulae that are used in the game - it helps being able to know what to expect, & eliminate some of the ambiguity.

However, I'm not sure about your use of Naga. She acts differently than a simple Energy booster. I have a bi-colour Naga, & she is great! A HUGE improvement on her 6-Crown form. Her Captain Skill gives the benefit of 2x Energy Generation. It's a boost to Energy Generation, not the Fighter Energy stat. It's an Energy Booster, but it does not directly boost the Energy stats of your Fighters, it boosts the total Energy Generation of the Team. Fighters like the Elementals (Sylph, Undine, Salamander) give 2x Energy (stat) to all Fighters of their colour, but Naga gives 2x Energy generation - it's a little different. Naga does not directly give 2x Energy to Fighters, rather she gives 2x Energy to the Team as a whole, not individually to the Fighters. "Energy Gems generate 2x Energy" rather than "2x Energy for all X Fighters."

I could be wrong, but I believe Naga's Energy boost works differently than Fighter stat boosting.
I've tested this and Naga does indeed boost the individual stats of the fighters. Having a co-captain which boosts energy generation for your team will boost healing.

You can make Limtel do an absurd 18k heal per turn with a Naga (although your team will die in a fire with no damage output). Artemis would go up to nearly 23k.

You are correct in that the same numbers would be seen with a corresponding energy booster of the same color. So adding an elemental or a fully evolved Healer would increase heals in the same manner.
[Image: 80?cb=20160421145419]
Current Captain: War Holy Limtel (#609)
ID: 844.442.390