Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quitting & Restarting
Hi,
I went into Skydoms from Trivia Crack for an ad offering free coins if you make it to level 3 in Skydoms. I did what I thought was required but it appears I have to make it to the 3rd island for the free stuff. Is this correct?
My main question has to do with quitting and restarting. I assumed this was some silly little quick game so I was not paying any attention while playing to get my free stuff. I then started reading about the game and having fun. Unfortunately I really messed up and have come to realize in playing for 2 days trying to get to the 3rd island (haven't made it there yet) that I LOVE this game and that it is way more complicated than I ever imagined. Is there a way to quit and restart? I don't even care about the free stuff for Trivia Crack much at this point if I could just start over and pay attention to what I'm doing.???????
You could reinstall the app and start over, if you started with an e-mail you can create a new account with facebook. If you reach the Ice Peak island you'll get the coins for Trivia Crack anyway, so enjoy the ride!
(08-22-2016, 10:17 PM)Alex Wrote:  You could reinstall the app and start over, if you started with an e-mail you can create a new account with facebook. If you reach the Ice Peak island you'll get the coins for Trivia Crack anyway, so enjoy the ride!

Thanks Alex.? I'm not positive but I may have signed in with Facebook which is tied to my email. Can I uninstall and sign in with a different email account? I'm assuming by doing this I may not be able to link it to my Facebook friends or?
By the way is Ice Peak island the 3rd island?
(08-22-2016, 10:42 PM)Miki Wrote:  
(08-22-2016, 10:17 PM)Alex Wrote:  You could reinstall the app and start over, if you started with an e-mail you can create a new account with facebook. If you reach the Ice Peak island you'll get the coins for Trivia Crack anyway, so enjoy the ride!

Thanks Alex.? I'm not positive but I may have signed in with Facebook which is tied to my email. Can I uninstall and sign in with a different email account? I'm assuming by doing this I may not be able to link it to my Facebook friends or?
By the way is Ice Peak island the 3rd island?

Icy peak is the island you have to finish for coins but now that you're caught in the skydoms snare, they really become secondary too just enjoying the game.

I recommend starting over during a hot fest for the very best start.

All you have to do is log out and sign in using a new email address. It will start a new game. After you finish the tutorial, you can attach your fresh start to your Facebook and it will ask you to choose which game to over write.
Thanks Joy!
What and when is hot fest????
Hot fests or legendary fests are almost every weekend. The rare machine will display a yellow banner to show the machine is hot ( better odds of collecting a legendary). So if you wait until this weekend you should see the yellow banner signaling it's a good time to log out of your current game and restart.

I've helped get many of my family members through the first 4 islands so if you want to Pm me I have tons of advice especially on how to maximize your resources and get a strong start.
Yes Joy I would love to and will appreciate any advice you care to give me. ?I think I may have turned off that setting when I signed up here today. I will go check my settings. How do I PM you in here?