Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update 2016-08-25 (Bicolor Chinese)
Update 2016-08-25
  • Fixed Sins from PVP and Love Lust not working as intended with the Demons
  • Fixed Elemental Sin not counting correct after the 4th Sin
  • Added Wyverns to the Rare Machine
Chinese fighters rebalance + evolution:
  • Added bicolor evolution for Chinese fighters (available soon in the Wikia)
  • Elemental, War and Shadow 5* Counter-attack reduced from 10x to 7x
  • Elemental, War and Shadow 6* Counter-attack reduced from 15x to 9x
  • Dark War (and Dark Elemental) energy cost reduced from 5000 to 4500
  • Time Control energy cost reduced from 1200 to 1050
  • Time Master energy cost reduced from 1500 to 1200

Why we did this? (Added 2016-08-26)
  • We found out that a lot of new players where struggling hard after reaching a certain point in the mains islands. The issue was that most of them were using the Chinese Gods to get through them. Our intention is to give new players the possibility to learn how to play while playing and not hitting a wall all of a sudden. The reduced counter-attack will hopefully still be relevant while incouraging players to search for alternative Captains skills to combine with.
  • The reduced energy cost is for players to be able to use them early and to match with similar skills. This is the first of a series of rebalances to Active Skills.
Energy costs reduced for once? Im shocked.

The counter attacks being reduced are going to upset a lot of players. It adds a lot more time to a fight that uses their captain skill. But I'm not surprised. I'm guessing they stay about where they were once evolved?

I took a look at Xi Wangmu and I adore everything you did with her. The art is great, her skill stayed the same(perfect),Captain skill is even better. Very nice.

However, the pvp attack records are gone. The button just isn't there.
the button received in pvp attacks has disappeared
sorry but the traslate =)
[Image: 60?cb=20160205191207&format=webp]
Thanks for the updates! I'm very pleased to see the PvP Sins & Love Lust added for the Demon benefits.

I wasn't expecting the Chinese Gods to receive a bi-colour form so soon, but I suppose it was easy to upgrade them. I love Xi Wangmu! Very nice job! I'll have to wait to see what was done to their PvP forms... I'm almost afraid to look. The Yellow & Blue ones are already quite frightening in PvP!

Others have already mentioned the missing PvP history button. It's missing for me as well, along with others in my Clan. I still have a PvP notification displayed, but there is nowhere to view the attacks or the PvP history log. It just disappeared.
Sad to say this, and I will try to be constructive here, but this rebalance is both good and bad.
For me, it effectively means that PvP and Clanwars are now useless and pointless.
I have a very strong team consisting of 6 crown fighters all at near enough maxed out levels. However even with those teams the way PvP / Clanwar bosses are organised, it means if you come up against a 1 turn fighter with at 10000 sheild and 15000+ attack, where as before if you had a decent healer as your captain and a Chinese God as your counter captain, you could in theory beat it just, now you dont stand a chance. This is due to the fact the counterstrike has gone from area to single and even as a 7 crown fighter, its a 12X attack, not a 15.
Yes, flip side is this is across the board for everyone, so not only will I not be able to beat these, but others wont be able to beat me either. However what you are going to see is PvP and Clan war stop being fought. I know I am stopping now, because if there is no hope of being able to win, whats the point in playing?

I do see the positives in that these Chinese gods artificially made people nearly invinsible - you could have a 6 crown Limtel, and a 6 crown Chinese god and the rest of your team could be 1 crown imps, and you could still destroy anyone you came up against. However the game itself evolved around this since they were released and now you have taken away some of their abilities, we are left with a far harder game that is extremely difficult to win.

Perhaps if you are going to take away these fighters abilities you should look at the insanely stupid and unrealistic figures that PvP bosses have? We only play them so we can get medals so we can get special fighters. If you cant earn medals anymore, why play?
(08-26-2016, 12:48 PM)Chris Gough Wrote:  I do see the positives in that these Chinese gods artificially made people nearly invinsible - you could have a 6 crown Limtel, and a 6 crown Chinese god and the rest of your team could be 1 crown imps, and you could still destroy anyone you came up against. However the game itself evolved around this since they were released and now you have taken away some of their abilities, we are left with a far harder game that is extremely difficult to win.

I understand your disappointment. The developers likely felt the need to nerf the Chinese Gods' because they are so good & are so powerful. They allow players to survive a massive hit, which in itself is a very powerful ability. It eliminates the need for damage reduction Fighters like Rocky, Cyclops, or Athene. However, the Chinese Gods do have a few major weaknesses. Their main weakness is Extra Hit (or multi-hit/double-hit). The Chinese Gods can survive any single hit, but when hit by multiple strikes, they will be defeated. This is why the Chinese Gods are poor Captains against PvP Bosses like the Egyptian Gods. Their other main weakness is poor healing. In order to maintain the survival Captain Skill, you have to keep your life bar high, otherwise the survival will be nullified.

If I may offer you a suggestion...

Now that the Chinese Gods' Counter Attack has been reduced, I suggest you make up the difference in damage by using an attacking-booting Friend Captain. For example, if you use Yama (Shadow China God), try to find a Friend Captain of Stritch, Anubis, Manticore, Baal, or even Sylph or the Purple Sharpshooter. If you use an attack-booster instead of Limtel, your attacks when matching gems will be much higher & you can deal much more damage. You can use a healer on your team to keep your life high, you won't need to use Limtel as a Captain.

I also prefer to use a mono-colour team in PvP - all Fighters on the team are one colour. If you have a good gem converter, like an Elemental (Sylph, Undine, Salamander, etc.) or even a Monk, these teams can work quite well. But you also have to be able to keep your Energy supply high, because you will likely need to convert gems every turn, as well as heal. But it really just depends on what you are comfortable with & your own personal playstyle.

Take some time & run some tests on your own Battlefield & try out some new teams.

Good luck!
The PvP History Button was fixed and I added more information to the original post in this thread.
(08-26-2016, 07:39 PM)Alex Wrote:  The PvP History Button was fixed and I added more information to the original post in this thread.

Wonderful, Alex! Thanks! My PvP History button is back & functioning.

I like the reasoning behind the Active Skill re-balance. If a player gets lucky on the Rare Machine & rolls a great fighter, like Yama for instance, but then sees that the cost of the Active Skill is so high, they may not know how to feel - roll an awesome Fighter, but can't even afford to use it. With early players having a small Energy Bar, they may only have the capability to use one Skill each turn, because of some Active Skill costs.
I really didn't like this nerf. I was heavily dependent on the Chinese Gods for PvP and some of the higher levels, but I'd rather see more interesting skills than just outrageous stats in PvP. I'm on the last level of New Horizon and I can assure you that War Limtel and a Chinese God were not enough before the nerf because of multi-hits and stuns and specialized attacks. They definitely aren't going to cut it now. My whole team needs to be reviewed. But that's okay. Those special attacks are what keep things interesting and I'd like to see more of them in PvP rather than just Stats vs stats.

I don't like mono-colour teams, I think they have their own vulnerabilities that don't compliment how I do things.

But honestly, how else were we supposed to get past anything with a 5k+ shield when the shield breakers keep getting needed. I was determined enough to pick up Andy in the last Trivia crack island, and two green spectres (really rare machine!). So I can grind away at something if I really have to, but for the unholy amount I have spent on this game, I atleast want to be able to more than a glorified poison dart.
Poison darts are legit, they work like a charm against Frogs! But I do understand that you need a lategame armor break. Hope you can get lucky enough to roll a Fighter that ignores all armor, or at least a huge chunk of it, like Anubis, the Marksmen and even Odin!

Also, Chinese Gods nerf is more or less well deserved, since this tactic was rather cheap to begin with.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092