• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update 2016-09-02 (Japanese 2)
Update 2016-09-02
  • Fixed Tower Missions

Japanese Fighters
  • Added new Japanese Gods to the Rare Machine
  • This saga will be the defensive version of the Elemental family
  • Everyone will have a new variation of the gem conversion for the same cost
  • New Boss skill: Damage Reduction - Each school will have 50% reduction of damage against the same school
  • New PVP skill: Absorption - If the enemy doesn't meet the required combos, it'll heal the Defender for a % of the damage dealt
Wow! They sound cool. Can't wait to see them.
Again, every time there is a new series of fighters, you dare to announce a "legendary fest" with "super chances". You MUST stop kidding us. There is no super chances, the only super chances actually are for you to take away our money! THIEVES!

ID: 419.531.008
Add me!
I did 8 spins....8!....got nothing...nothing!!!!
(09-03-2016, 08:46 PM)Sirio Wrote:  Again, every time there is a new series of fighters, you dare to announce a "legendary fest" with "super chances". You MUST stop kidding us. There is no super chances, the only super chances actually are for you to take away our money! THIEVES!

Key word there is chances. Not absolutely gaurenteed just higher rate of drop. During a hot fest, you always get at least 1 legendary on one of your first three paid spins. but it's not always a featured fighter.
We are frustrated..we dont need moralists...every word will be useless thank you
(09-03-2016, 09:30 PM)Joy Wrote:  
(09-03-2016, 08:46 PM)Sirio Wrote:  Again, every time there is a new series of fighters, you dare to announce a "legendary fest" with "super chances". You MUST stop kidding us. There is no super chances, the only super chances actually are for you to take away our money! THIEVES!

Key word there is chances. Not absolutely gaurenteed just higher rate of drop. During a hot fest, you always get at least 1 legendary on one of your first three paid spins. but it's not always a featured fighter.

Which part of "I got nothing in 8 spins" is hard for you to understand? Are you a dev?

Add me!
Hey I rolled and got a duplicate of cancer. The rare machine has given me crabs.....

No one said the rare machine was kind. Ever.

Being crabby about it doesn't help anyone though. (See what I did there?)?

Anyways While I did not get much enjoyment from this fest, I did like how the news in the game explained what fighters we were going to see.

I have never heard of anyone not getting a legendary in the first three spins. That's over 7 months of playing and 5 family accounts and every individual in my clan. That doesn't mean it hasn't been changed but I'm curious if any of those were free spins Sirio?
(09-04-2016, 03:43 AM)Joy Wrote:  Hey I rolled and got a duplicate of cancer. The rare machine has given me crabs.....

No one said the rare machine was kind. Ever.

Being crabby about it doesn't help anyone though. (See what I did there?)?

Anyways While I did not get much enjoyment from this fest, I did like how the news in the game explained what fighters we were going to see.

I have never heard of anyone not getting a legendary in the first three spins. That's over 7 months of playing and 5 family accounts and every individual in my clan. That doesn't mean it hasn't been changed but I'm curious if any of those were free spins Sirio?

Free or not, what does it change? Why give free spins if you only get stupid 3 crown fighters? Also, you said you got double cancer. It might be good for you, not for me. If you like to be made fun of, that's not my problem.

Add me!
"Free spins" there is nothing free in this game