Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Gametype: Co-op Islands
Twice the players, twice the fun! Playing with two players at once should be a good gameplay mechanic, also helps with aiding other players in certain challenges!

Valid Islands
  • Towers
  • Nomad Islands
  • Stages past Celestial PalaceMech

Features
  • Play with 2 players
  • Increased drop chances for both you and your friend
  • Both players will receive increased EXP
  • Live chat between the players

Playing 2P mode is harder, because:
  • Fighters deal more damage
  • You must alternate attacks
  • You must share the same board

HP Total is ((yourhp) + (friendhp)) +( |((yourlv) - (friendlv))| x 100) (last value is absolute)
Energy Total is ((yournrg) + (friendnrg)) + 1500
Enemy Heart is increased by 65%, Attack increased by 115% (Defense remains the same)
You control your team, your friend controls theirs.

Mechanics (Detailed explanation)
· Attacks deal 1.6x damage
· You and your friend take turns when attacking
· You can't use two teams at once; Your Captain, unless you are friends, will not affect the allied team
· Stamina spent is halved
· Energy generation considers the attacking team's Active Skill stat & adds 45% of Active Skill from the ally team
· Debuffs from each team (to enemies) are independent (therefore, can stack), but Crowd control (stun, sleep etc.) skills do not stack
· Attacking team has 60 seconds to start moving, then 15 seconds after this to finish their move (this is not fixed, time skills still increase the time, but only ¼ of its original value)
· Any positive skill that affects whole team effects the allied team as well (with restrictions); any debuff that affects the whole team effects the allied team as well (no restrictions)
· All Drop, Coin & Experience is shared between both teams (if a boss drops a can, it will be acquired by both teams)
· Board is shared by both teams

More will be added on the go.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
I really like this idea Wink I will be here when you add more info. Thanks you Smile
ID: 740.310.533
USER: GeorgeST
CLAN: Immortals
(09-16-2016, 05:44 PM)GeorgeST Wrote:  I really like this idea Wink I will be here when you add more info. Thanks you Smile

Thanks for the feedback! I'll add or remove mechanics based on what you want to see the most, but on a scale of balance. Can't make everyone happy!
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092