Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The scientists (New Fighters Suggestion)
Hello, everybody! This is my first Fighters suggestion Big Grin .
My intention was to create useful fighters that can work very good as Nomads or Legendarys, they are THE SCIENTISTS.
They have active and random skills according to their works...
I hope you like them (especially developers jaja). Thanks for reading! I appreciate your time.

These Fighters are based on people who did something for the humanity...  

Please let me know what you think... your comments, advice and questions are very important.

Marie Curie (Max Lv. 50)
School:  Elemental
Kind: Nomad or Legendary

Captain Skill:
Atomic power: 1.1x Active Skill and  Heart  pool + 1.1x Defense + Gem Energy also generate power at 1.5x  Attack  to  Elemental fighters.

Active Skill:
Energy of the atoms: Cost: 1300; Gem Elemental also generate Active Skill at 0.8x Gem Energy this turn.

Random Skill:
Radioactivity: eliminates the enemy's shield.

Marie Curie, the Chemistry (Max Lv. 99)
School: Elemental
Kind: Nomad / Protector or Legendary / Protector

Captain Skill:
Atomic power X: 1.25x Active Skill and  Heart  pool + 1.25x Defense + Gem Energy also generate power at 2.5x  Attack  to  Elemental fighters.

Active Skill:
Energy of the atoms: Cost: 1300; Gem Elemental also generate Active Skill at 0.8x Gem Energy this turn.

Random Skill:
Radioactivity: eliminates the enemy's shield.

Defender Skills
Boss Skill: Science Power: all defenders have a chance to medium healing.
PvP Skill: Extra Hit: chances of performing an extra hit for 20% Attack.

Isaac Newton (Max Lv. 50)
School: Shadow

Captain Skill:
Attraction power: 1.1x Active Skill and  Heart  pool + 1.1x Defense + Gem Energy also generate power at 1.5x Attack  to  Shadow fighters.

Active Skill:
Third law: Cost: 4000; counter attack of 10x damage received.
(I know the law says "To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction..." but a counter attack of 1x damage received it's very very weak and not useful jaja)

Random Skill:
Gravity: convert 2 random squares to healer.

Isaac Newton, the Mathematician (Max Lv. 99)
School: Shadow
Kind: Nomad / Rebel or Legendary / Rebel

Captain Skill:
Attraction power X: 1.25x Active Skill and  Heart  pool + 1.25x Defense + Gem Energy also generate power at 2.5x Attack  to  Shadow fighters.

Active Skill:
Third law: Cost: 4000; counter attack of 10x damage received.

Random Skill:
Gravity: convert 2 random squares to healer.

Defender Skills
PvP Skill: Heavy Puzzle: enemy will have less time to move gems for 2 turns.

I know Da Vinci was a suggestion of our friend Quinn but this is another version of him (both are good), I hope see one of them.
Da Vinci (Max Lv. 50)
School:  War

Captain Skill:
Art power: 1.1x Active Skill and  Heart  pool + 1.1x Defense + Gem Energy also generate power at 1.5x Attack to   War fighters.

Active Skill:
War Machine: Cost: 5500; 4x attack if a 7+ combo is made during this turn.

Random Skill:
Monalisa’s Smile: 25% damage reduction.

Da Vinci, the Inventor (Max Lv. 99)
School: War  
Kind: Nomad / Focus or Legendary / Focus

Captain Skill:
Art power X: 1.25x Active Skill and  Heart  pool + 1.25x Defense + Gem Energy also generate power at 2.5x Attack  to  War fighters.

Active Skill:
War Machine: Cost: 5500; 4x attack if a 7+ combo is made during this turn.

Random Skill:
Monalisa’s Smile: 25% damage reduction.

Defender Skills
PvP Skill: Critical Hit: chance to do a critical hit for 150% Attack.

Archimedes (Max Lv. 50)
School: Transmute

Captain Skill:
Water power: 1.5x Heart pool + 1.5x Defense + Gem Energy also generate power at 2x Attack to Transmute  fighters.

Active Skill:
Gold bath: Cost: 2500; Gem Mech also generate blue power at 1.5x Attack this turn.

Random Skill:
Eureka: 2x attack this turn.

Archimedes, the Physicis (Max Lv. 99)
School: Transmute   
Kind: Nomad / Healer or Legendary / Healer

Captain Skill:
Water power X: 2x Heart pool + 2x Defense + Gem Energy also generate power at 3x Attack to Transmute fighters.

Active Skill:
Gold bath: Cost: 2500; Gem Mech also generate blue power at 1.5x Attack this turn.

Random Skill:
Eureka scream: 3x attack this turn.

Defender Skills
PvP Skill: Single Stun: low chance of stunning 1 enemy.

Benjamin Franklin (Max Lv. 50)
School: Mech  

Captain Skill:
Storm power: 1.5x Active Skill pool + 1.5x Active Skill + Gem Energy also generate power at 2x Attack to Mech fighters.

Active Skill:
Grounding: Cost: 6300; convert all Gem Transmute, Gem Elemental, Gem War and Gem Shadow to Gem Mech.

Random Skill:
Litlle spark: convert 2 random square to energy and upgrade them to disintegrator.

Benjamin Franklin, the electrician (Max Lv. 99)
School: Mech  
Kind: Nomad / Rebel or Legendary / Rebel

Captain Skill:
Storm power X: 2x Active Skill pool + 2x Active Skill + Gem Energy also generate power at 3x Attack to Mech fighters.

Active Skill:
Grounding: Cost: 6300; convert all Gem Transmute, Gem Elemental, Gem War and Gem Shadow to Gem Mech.

Random Skill:
Little spark: convert 2 random squares to energy and upgrade them to disintegrator.

Defender Skills
PvP Skill: Burn Energy: low chance of burning all Active Skill and inflict damage for the same amount.

Those are THE SCIENTISTS...
Thanks for reading  Big Grin
ID: 740.310.533
USER: GeorgeST
CLAN: Immortals
I suggest reducing Gem Energy to Attack values to slightly more plausible levels. Otherwise, Passive Skills and Active Skills are pretty well thought.

EUREKA!
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
(09-10-2016, 11:09 AM)ISeeMyself Wrote:  I suggest reducing Gem Energy to Attack values to slightly more plausible levels.

Yeah, maybe...
Elemental,  Shadow  and  War can be:
Without evo: (...) Gem Energy also generate power at 1.5x Attack to XXX fighters.
With evo: (...) Gem Energy also generate power at 2.5x Attack to XXX fighters.

Mech and  Transmute can be:
Without evo: (...) Gem Energy also generate power at 2x Attack to XXX fighters.
With evo: (...) Gem Energy also generate power at 3x Attack to XXX fighters.

Thanks for your comment!!!  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin
(09-10-2016, 02:44 PM)GeorgeST Wrote:  
(09-10-2016, 11:09 AM)ISeeMyself Wrote:  I suggest reducing Gem Energy to Attack values to slightly more plausible levels.

Yeah, maybe...
Elemental,  Shadow  and  War can be:
Without evo: (...) Gem Energy also generate power at 1.5x Attack to XXX fighters.
With evo: (...) Gem Energy also generate power at 2.5x Attack to XXX fighters.

Mech and  Transmute can be:
Without evo: (...) Gem Energy also generate power at 2x Attack to XXX fighters.
With evo: (...) Gem Energy also generate power at 3x Attack to XXX fighters.

Thanks for your comment!!!  Big Grin  Big Grin  Big Grin

Fair enough, Transmute&Mech could be the same as the above three, but this is great too. Excellent for your first Fighter suggestion!
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
Very cool ideas. These sound very powerful. Perhaps a little over powered but it's fun to dream big
(09-11-2016, 09:10 AM)Joy Wrote:  Very cool ideas. These sound very powerful. Perhaps a little over powered but it's fun to dream big

I was thinking about that but they have similar Captain Skills to Odín.
Odín Captain Skill: 1.5x Heart & Active Skill pools. Gem Energy also charges Heart at half ratio.

Quote:We could change something to make them less powerful

Elemental, Shadow and War can be:
Without evo: 1.1x Heart and Active Skill pools + 1.1x Defense + (...)
With evo: 1.25x Heart and Active Skill pools + 1.25x Defense + (...)

Transmute
Without evo: 1.5x Heart pool + 1.5x Defense + (...)
With evo: 2x Heart pool + 2x Defense + (...)

Mech
Without evo: 1.5x Active Skill pool + 1.5x Active Skill + (...)
With evo: 2x Active Skill pool + 2x Active Skill + (...)

It's not a big change but it can help...

Thanks you for comment, together we can refine the idea. Big Grin
I changed all Captain Skills... now they are less powerful Wink
Nice Fighters, George! For a first creation, you have done a great job! & I really like the science figures that you have chosen.

I like these Fighters a lot, especially now that you have edited them a little bit & weakened them - they seemed too strong in their first version, but are now better. They still might be too strong for Legendary Fighters, but as Nomads, they would be great.

The potential these Fighters have is amazing. They give energy boosts + life boosts + defence boosts + they generate attack power with Energy Gems. That is a lot for one Captain Skill. When paired with other boosting captains, it could get a little scary. They are like Odin + Elementals + Japanese Gods. Killer! I would love to own one!

I really like "Power of the Atoms!" That would be a pretty cool Skill. On a mono-red team it would likely give you a full Energy restore. I like it!

Third Law is nice too! & a very fitting Skill for the Issac Newton! More powerful than Grendel.

Da Vinci is similar to Xi Wangmu, but higher cost for higher attack boost. Not bad.

Now, "Gold Bath" is an interesting one... It could actually eliminate the need for a Gem converter like an Elemental for a mono-blue team - as you would not need to convert the Yellow tiles to Blue, because they would generate Blue Power. In fact, it might be more powerful than a Gem converter. Yellow tiles would generate power for both Yellow Fighters & Blue Fighters. Hmm... You may need to increase the Cost to match that of the Elementals. But, I'd like to know your own thoughts on this Skill. What do you say?

"Grounding" is nice! & the cost is probably fair. It's a Yellow Lust that lets you keep Energy Gems. Very potent! I like it.

Overall, excellent work! You've done a great job with the concept! And the names of everything are cool & fitting.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Thanks you Quinn! Means a lot to me you like them!

(09-13-2016, 01:08 AM)Quinn Wrote:  I really like "Power of the Atoms!" That would be a pretty cool Skill. On a mono-red team it would likely give you a full Energy restore. I like it!
I really did not notice that!!!!! Now that I think, will be a good combination with Lust!!!

(09-13-2016, 01:08 AM)Quinn Wrote:  Third Law is nice too! & a very fitting Skill for the Issac Newton! More powerful than Grendel.
Now that I saw it... maybe the price is not right... Grendel's is 6600, and Newton's is 4000. We can say he is especial jaja but... I don't know jaja Maybe it must be 7000 at least.

(09-13-2016, 01:08 AM)Quinn Wrote:  Now, "Gold Bath" is an interesting one... It could actually eliminate the need for a Gem converter like an Elemental for a mono-blue team - as you would not need to convert the Yellow tiles to Blue, because they would generate Blue Power. In fact, it might be more powerful than a Gem converter. Yellow tiles would generate power for both Yellow Fighters & Blue Fighters. Hmm... You may need to increase the Cost to match that of the Elementals. But, I'd like to know your own thoughts on this Skill. What do you say?
I think it can remplace Tashi's Active Skill (convert all yellow squares to blue) - 1600. And as you said, "yellow tiles would generate power for both Yellow Fighters & Blue Fighters", but the price is fair to me... 2500.

Thanks for your comment!!!! Smile