Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Schools (Suggestion)
Information 
Hi everybody!!!
This is a big big suggestion to a big update. The first we had was Clan Wars... this can work as a second big change.

PLEASE, It's just a suggestion, don't not go crazy :/

I was thinking a way to make Transmute and Mech different... and this is what I had.
One person asked me days ago "what if we have a new school that can beat Mech?" and it made me think about it.
Maybe it's not a perfect idea but it's interesting, I tried to make it viable...

When I analyzed the idea I had questions:
We can create new schools?
How is that going to fit with all the system?
6, 7, 8 differents colors? That is crazy!
Multicolor team can't be possible.

Well, here we go. They only way to make the idea viable is using the existing colors/symbols, that is how this new schools can work.
Mech and Transmute will be differents (I think they are very dangerous right now) and they will have a disadvantage now...
On the other hand the new schools will open a new world of challenges and creativity.

Quote:This is the idea
Create 2 new schools:

Metal [Image: uc?export=view&id=0Byo9OkqvsLGASGxIN1RpbFA1SDA]
Ice [Image: uc?export=view&id=0Byo9OkqvsLGAQllDeERaU05QeU0].

[Image: uc?export=view&id=0Byo9OkqvsLGARGJnekVDcVFjTGM]

Elemental deals 2x Attack to War and 0.5x Attack to Shadow.
War deals 2x Attack to Shadow and 0.5x Attack to Elemental.
Shadow deals 2x Attack to Elemental and 0.5x Attack to War.
Transmute deals 2x Attack to Mech & [Image: uc?export=view&id=0Byo9OkqvsLGAQllDeERaU05QeU0] but 0.5x Attack to [Image: uc?export=view&id=0Byo9OkqvsLGASGxIN1RpbFA1SDA].
Mech deals 2x Attack to Transmute & [Image: uc?export=view&id=0Byo9OkqvsLGASGxIN1RpbFA1SDA] but 0.5x Attack to [Image: uc?export=view&id=0Byo9OkqvsLGAQllDeERaU05QeU0].

Because of that Gem Transmute and Gem Mech must change to [Image: uc?export=view&id=0Byo9OkqvsLGAcEZtRFBnOUZEYTg] and [Image: uc?export=view&id=0Byo9OkqvsLGAQ1N1MUU0a1RGRHM] or something like that Big Grin That way the squares can work for both new schools.

ADVANTAGEs and WARNINGS

When new fighters appears they must be always 5 schools. I think a new serie of fighters of 7 schools is counterproductive but in other cases they can work.

We'll have new options in PvP because Leonidas, Ogre, Envy and Pride are awesome but imagine other 2 powerful schools... beautiful.

We could creat new defenses (now we have 7 stages, we could use 1 schoold for stage).

We could have 7 swamps, 1 different by day.

The new bi-color fighters can be awesome too combining 7 differents coulors.

New Islands with 7/8 stages.

2 new color boost in PvP.

Awesome special islads of Transmute, Mech, [Image: uc?export=view&id=0Byo9OkqvsLGASGxIN1RpbFA1SDA] & [Image: uc?export=view&id=0Byo9OkqvsLGAQllDeERaU05QeU0].

We could see maybe 2 new Gragons, 2 new Golems...

As I said "a new world of challenges and creativity".

OPTIONAL: not need to change

Cyclop, Medusa and Humanoids can work with both new schools. Only a few people use multicolor teams now, and the multicolor teams are poweful right now, I think they don't need work with Ice and Metal.

If we have a captain skill or active skill saying "NUMERx Attack or Active Skill to Transmute or Mech" they must work to [Image: uc?export=view&id=0Byo9OkqvsLGASGxIN1RpbFA1SDA] or [Image: uc?export=view&id=0Byo9OkqvsLGAQllDeERaU05QeU0] too. Not need but I think NEW FIGHTERS must...

Quote:This I don't know... or create new Elementals and Lords...
We can play without them because Gem Transmute and Gem Mech will work for Ice and Metal but maybe we'll need Steam Buster and Deap Ocean Master Kraken.

Elementals Transmute and Mech must change Captain and Active Skills.
Taranis
Captain Skill: 2x Active Skill for Mech and [Image: uc?export=view&id=0Byo9OkqvsLGASGxIN1RpbFA1SDA] fighters and Gem Energy also generate power at 2x Attack for Mech and [Image: uc?export=view&id=0Byo9OkqvsLGASGxIN1RpbFA1SDA] fighters.
Active Skill: Convert all Gem Elemental & Gem Transmute to [Image: uc?export=view&id=0Byo9OkqvsLGAcEZtRFBnOUZEYTg].
Undine
Captain Skill: 2x Active Skill for Transmute and [Image: uc?export=view&id=0Byo9OkqvsLGAQllDeERaU05QeU0] fighters and Gem Energy also generate power at 2x Attack for Mech and [Image: uc?export=view&id=0Byo9OkqvsLGAQllDeERaU05QeU0] fighters.
Active Skill: Convert all Gem War & Gem Mech to [Image: uc?export=view&id=0Byo9OkqvsLGAQ1N1MUU0a1RGRHM].
Do not forget the new Japanese gods...

Lords Transmute and Mech must change Active Skills too.
Steam Buster
Active Skill: 2.5x Attack for Mech & [Image: uc?export=view&id=0Byo9OkqvsLGASGxIN1RpbFA1SDA] fighters this turn.
Deap Ocean Master Kraken
Active Skill: 2.5x Attack for Transmute & [Image: uc?export=view&id=0Byo9OkqvsLGAQllDeERaU05QeU0] fighters this turn.

I'll let you think about it...
Thanks you...
ID: 740.310.533
USER: GeorgeST
CLAN: Immortals
Crazy ideas, I like them