Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling items ?
Hi,
I have a pile of chests clogging up my vault so I want to sell them. When I go to sell them I get this message "Do you want to sell these fighters?Fighters with rating of 3 crowns or higher are included".
What does this mean? Im afraid to proceed in fear of losing any three crown or higher fighters. Any advice is appreciated. Smile
If you have a lot of the marbled chests they are worth saving. For some reason they drop like crazy at lower levels but later they become scarcer. The rest you are safe to sell.

The warning is like a confirmation. It's just a final check before you hit sell.
Thanks Joy! Smile
(09-16-2016, 07:13 AM)Joy Wrote:  If you have a lot of the marbled chests they are worth saving. For some reason they drop like crazy at lower levels but later they become scarcer. The rest you are safe to sell. Marbled and Luxury Chests are ALWAYS worth saving, even when you don't need them.

The warning is like a confirmation. It's just a final check before you hit sell. Same goes for... pretty much everything else. Ruined Chests have a bug that shows "Rare Fighter Sell" message, even if they are 2Crowns.
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092