Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive and Defensive first strike
Really a defensive first strike as the attacker is always the first attack.But an offensive first strike could give the attacker two attacks (their normal attack and the proposed new first strike).
Defensive first strike:Ambush
Offensive first strike: Surprise

What does everyone think?
You really need to clarify. Right now it's really unclear to me. In what condition do Fighters get First Strike? What are the benefits?
ded gaem, etermax disband
Lineup (Red): Atahualpa, Grimer, Annlis (6★), Fenris, Salamander (5★)
ID: 997.071.092
I don't understand...
ID: 740.310.533
USER: GeorgeST
CLAN: Immortals
Basically the ability for the defensive team to get to attack first instead of the attacker that so far always gets to go first. But first strike could also be given to attackers too as they would then be able to attack twice before the defense got their attack.(their normal attack plus a proposed attack).

Example:
Lion: captain skill offensive first strike

Mech Lion:captain skill:defensive first strike

In above example, the lion would get 1 attack before combat started and then oits normal attack. The mech lions on defense would get to perform their attack before the attacker got to perform the combat.

In event of two first strikes, one on defense and offense, they would cancel each out resulting in normal combat.
Make this a PvP Skill instead, giving Defenders (and Defenders ONLY, see below) a chance to take the opening attack, with 50% damage.

I'll be honest, giving Attackers the power to attack twice is pointless, since most Defenders, with the right team, go down in one fell swoop anyway.
(09-17-2016, 05:23 PM)ISeeMyself Wrote:  Make this a PvP Skill instead, giving Defenders (and Defenders ONLY, see below) a chance to take the opening attack, with 50% damage.

I'll be honest, giving Attackers the power to attack twice is pointless, since most Defenders, with the right team, go down in one fell swoop anyway.

PvP would be great. Got to admit that starting a player vs NPC battle getting hit before combat would make things interesting.
Extra hit can be triggered before the player attacks.
(09-17-2016, 09:41 PM)Joy Wrote:  Extra hit can be triggered before the player attacks.

Extra hit can be triggered. First strike WILL be triggered. This is a major difference, Extra hit is luck dependent while First strike guarantees that Defender to land the opening hit.